Planned Parenthood of Illinois is Illinois' most trusted provider of reproductive health care. Our skilled health care professionals are dedicated to offering all people high-quality, affordable medical care. One in five American women has chosen Planned Parenthood for health care at least once in her life.
Caring physicians, nurse practitioners, and other staff take time to talk with patients, encouraging them to ask questions and discuss their feelings in a confidential setting. These health centers provide a wide range of safe, reliable health care - and the majority is preventive care, which helps prevent unintended pregnancies through contraception, reduce the spread of sexually transmitted infections through testing and treatment, and screen for cervical and other cancers.
We provide competitive, comprehensive benefits to employees and their families:
• Life insurance
• 401(k) matching
• Flexible spending accounts
• Professional development awards
• Short and long term disability
• Commuter benefits
• Employee assistance program
• Generous paid time off
• Mission focused work environment
• Loan repayment for providers at qualified sites
The mission of Planned Parenthood is:
• to provide comprehensive reproductive and complementary health care services in settings which preserve and protect the essential privacy and rights of each individual;
• to advocate public policies which guarantee these rights and ensure access to such services;
• to provide educational programs which enhance understanding of individual and societal implications of human sexuality;
• to promote research and the advancement of technology in reproductive health care and encourage understanding of their inherent bioethical, behavioral, and social implications.