Pinnacle is a privately held organization that manages multifamily properties nationwide. Established in 1980, we are one of the largest multifamily management companies in the United States with a portfolio of over 172,000 units and 4,300 team members. Our clients include pension funds, private partnerships, international investors, insurance companies, lenders, special servicers, syndicators, government agencies and high net worth individuals.
Pinnacle sees value in you and that is reflected in our competitive compensation and full suite of benefits.
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Options
- Company Paid Vacation and Holiday
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Team Member Discounts
If you have a genuine desire to help build vibrant communities where residents live and prosper, then you will thrive at our company. Join Pinnacle and find your place alongside team members who are promoted because of their strengths and dedication to exceeding expectations. Whether you chart a course at one of our corporate locations or utilize your talents at an apartment community, Pinnacle will nurture your skills and path your career.