Private Consulting 500 - 1,000 Employees 65 Active Jobs
OverviewAs Pennoni celebrates 50 years in business, we reaffirm our commitment to provide personalized service to our clients and to determine the solution that best suits their needs. Our firm utilizes the latest technology to meet project requirements. We dedicate ourselves daily to client service, to giving back to the community, and to nurturing the entrepreneurial spirit of our employee-owners.
The firm, founded in 1966, has grown to more than 1000 staff to best serve our growing list of clients. As a multidiscipline engineering, science, and planning consulting firm, our breadth of services include civil/site design, construction support services, design/build, geotechnical, environmental, ecological , landscape architecture, planning, MEP, structural, survey & geomatics, transportation, water resources, and wastewater.
We promise to put our passion, our knowledge, and our skill into doing what it takes, every day, every time, for every project.
Pennoni is proud to offer a comprehensive program of benefits designed to serve the needs of our employees. Through our Group Benefits Plan, you have access to a variety of health and financial benefits offering different levels of coverage.
BenefitsThese benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Coverage
- Competitive Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Educational Reimbursement
- Professional Registrations and Licenses
- Professional and Technical Memberships
- Internal Certification Programs
- Pennoni Specific Training Programs