Pediatria Healthcare is an innovative provider of day healthcare services and private duty in-home nursing. Our company is led by a team of skilled pediatric healthcare professionals, focused on delivering clinical services that promote the ultimate level of wellness for medically fragile children, while educating and strengthening the entire family.
Children with complex medical problems are cared for by our highly skilled nursing professionals.
A Program Administrator can assess any child for appropriateness of service. We accept Medicaid and private payers for payment of services. Our case manager will work closely with insurance case managers, discharge planners and physicians to complete the reimbursement and approval process.
ServicesPediatria HealthCare For Kids Offers:
- Pediatric Day Healthcare (PDH) nursing and therapy services provided in our Pediatric Day Health Centers.
- Pediatric Private Duty Nursing (PDN) serving the patients' in-home nursing needs, including ventilator dependency, central line infusion services and other specialty pediatric care.
- An Individual Plan of Care
- Family education and support
- Technical skills delivered with compassionate care
- A developmentally appropriate educational environment
- On-site pediatric Speech, Physical and Occupational Therapy
- Peer interaction and socialization
- Transportation accompanied by a pediatric nurse
Contact UsPediatria HealthCare for Kids
5185 Peachtree Parkway NW, Suite 350
Norcross, Georgia 30092