Founded in 1989 in the basement of Patrice’s home, Patrice & Associates Hospitality Recruiting has grown to become one of the largest restaurant recruiting and hospitality recruiting firms in the country.
Our hospitality recruiters are of the highest caliber and have been with us for as long as 10 years. Our team of restaurant and hospitality recruiters has strong industry experience and have included backgrounds such as Vice Presidents, District Managers, Managing Partners, Chefs and General Managers from restaurant and hotel concepts such as The Cheesecake Factory, PF Changs, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, Marriott Corporation, Red Robin, TGI Fridays, Arbys, Buffets, Applebees, Friendly’s and YUM Brands.
- We have helped thousands of hospitality candidates find new job opportunities.
- Many companies have made over 500 hires from us.
- Corporate Recruiters regularly “take us with them” to a new Human Resource position.
- Early in her career, Patrice wrote a book on “How to Interview” and taught classes on successful interview techniques.
We represent all major restaurant corporate chains – $4M casual dining restaurant companies, $6M – $10M theme casual dining clubs, $4M family style restaurants, companies opening 40 new locations a year, fine dining, fast food, airports, malls and travel plazas nationwide.
If you think it’s time to make a move, don’t waste another minute. We’re the number one hospitality recruiter for a reason. We have a 20-year reputation for making career matches that work out great for both the employer and employee. Whether you know exactly what you want – or don’t have a clue about the next position or salary you could command, we can help. From resume preparation to final negotiations, we are here to help you succeed:
- Exposure – Access to many unpublished hospitality opportunities that our clients list with us, never advertised, never posted on the Internet, never “broadcast” to several search firms.
- Resume evaluation/critique – We know what gets read. Get expert advice on giving your resume the spark it needs.
- Improve your interviewing skills – Our personal interviewing techniques improve performance. Practice and gain confidence in tough, no nonsense simulated sessions.
- Confidentiality – We respect the need to treat information discretely.
- Opportunities – We have access to some of the most successful, fastest growing companies in the U.S.
For Our Clients:
Contingency Recruiting: You only pay for results not efforts!
- Only WBENC certified Hospitality Recruiting Agency.
- Database access to 400,000+ candidates.
- Open positions will be featured on our corporate website.
- Our recruiters deploy a multi-pronged candidate sourcing strategy including Cold Calling competing concepts, Social Media, Networking and Advertising targeted positions.
For Our Candidates:
We know your work schedule can be crazy and we make ourselves available in your time frame. We understand this is not a 9:00 – 5:00 industry and we work the hours necessary to meet your needs. Our services as a career coach are completely free to you and include:
- Access to all open management positions in your area.
- Free resume critique and re-write.
- Free coaching in preparation for interviews.
- Free inside information on companies and interviewers.
- Access to exclusive positions not advertised elsewhere.