Parker Drilling (NYSE:PKD) provides advanced drilling solutions to the energy industry. We are a technically innovative company providing worldwide drilling services, rental tools and project management, including rig design, construction and operations management.
Parker's international fleet includes 21 land rigs and one offshore barge rig, and it's U.S. fleet includes 13 barge rigs in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico and two land rigs in Alaska. Parker's rental tools business supplies premium equipment to operators on land and offshore in the U.S. and select international markets. Parker's project management business includes multiple contracts for the design, construction or operation of customer-owned rigs, including operation of extended-reach-drilling land rigs (also designed and built by Parker) and an offshore drilling platform.
Founded in 1934, Parker has set numerous world records for deep and extended-reach drilling and is an industry leader in safety performance. We leverage our technical and safety leadership, cultivated through decades of project execution in new and emerging global markets, to enhance the efficiencies of our customers' drilling programs.
Parker Drilling is an industry leader in opening new markets and developing new technology. We employ some of the most skilled people in the energy and drilling industry. It's because of these problem-solving, team-oriented, dedicated innovators that Parker enjoys such a solid reputation.
Our employee value proposition highlights our commitment to Safety, Quality, and our People. The latter is most important to us because without them, we would not be the company we are and aspire to be.
WHERE ARE WE? You'll find us at work in...
- Our corporate headquarters located in Houston, Texas,
- Our shore-based positions in our Gulf of Mexico operations office in New Iberia, Louisiana,
- Rig-based positions in the Gulf of Mexico,
- Operations in Anchorage, Alaska and on the North Slope, and
- Both rig- and shore-based operations in various international locations, depending upon where our business takes us.
WHO ARE WE? We are...
- Drillers, Electricians, & Mechanics
- Engineers & Project Managers
- Rig operations, Safety & Maintenance professionals
We are also professionals in the fields of...
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Sales & Business Development
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Supply Chain
- Internal Audit
- Legal Affairs
Parker Drilling offers competitive benefits, including:
- Medical, dental & vision converge
- Life, LTD and AD&D insurance
- 401(K) Plan with company match
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Educational reimbursement
Contact us5 Greenway Plaza, Suite 100
Houston, Texas 77046