Public 95 Active Jobs
Olive Garden is a family of local restaurants that is the leader in the highly competitive Italian segment of casual dining. The company currently operates over 600 restaurants in the United States and Canada. We employ over 77,000 and our sales exceeded 2.7 Billion in fiscal year 2007. Olive Garden is one of four restaurant divisions of Darden Restaurants, Inc. headquartered in Orlando, Florida. Darden Restaurants, Inc. operates four distinct restaurant concepts, including Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Bahama Breeze and Smokey Bones. In fiscal year 2007, annual sales for Darden Restaurants, Inc. totaled more than 5.57 Billion. Darden Restaurants, Inc. is the largest publicly traded casual dining company in the world, and is a Fortune 500 company.
Not Ready to Apply?
BenefitsMedical/Dental Insurance & Vision Coverage
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Broad choice of preferred provider's - No claim forms
- Dental and orthodontia coverage
- Annual eye exam for insured participants
- Discounts on frames, lenses, and contacts
- Flexible Saving Account - Defer pretax earnings to pay for eligible expenses
- Fill prescription for minimum $10-$20 co-payment - no claim forms
- Mail order for 90 day supply of maintenance prescriptions, at discount prices
- Term Life Insurance up to 6 times your salary
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Disability coverage with salary continuance
- Long Term Disability
- Long Term Care
- 1 week after 3 months of training for external new hires
- 2 weeks after the first year
- Up to 3/4/5 weeks after 5/10/15 years of service
- Darden 401K Savings Plan - defer pretax earnings from 1st day
- Company matches up to 6%, with 25%-120% match in Darden Stock
- Flexible withdrawals and program loan options
- 100% company paid Retirement Program, fully vested 5 years after your 1st anniversary
- 25% Meal Discounts at any Olive Garden or any Darden Restaurant Concept
- 15% Stock Purchase discount and no fees through payroll deductions after 1 year
- Employee Assistance Program - provides confidential professional services
- Darden Legal Plan - access to network of qualified lawyers for legal advice
- Group Auto & Home Insurance discount programs
- Veterinary Pet Insurance Plan
- ConSern Student Loan Program
- Adoption benefits
- LaPetite Academy Childcare Center discounts
- Direct payroll deposits
VisionIf you were to consult an Italian dictionary or ask an Italian on the street for the definition of Hospitaliano!, you wouldn't get an answer. Hospitaliano is our passion for 100% Guest Delight. We take pride in doing it right the first time. We value everyone as family and friends.
DiversityOlive Garden embraces and promotes diversity throughout the company and the community. We celebrate the dimensions of diversity that our employees bring to the workplace, including race, gender, religion, age, physical ability, and sexual orientation. Olive Garden recognizes and respects the value of these differences in enriching our company.
CultureOur Principles Olive Garden's guiding principles were developed in 1995 by team members from all levels of the organization. These principles are the philosophical touchstone for all the Olive Garden team members and can be expressed in two thoughts: HOLD US TO HIGH STANDARDS TREAT US WITH RESPECT
Community InvolvementAt Olive Garden, we want the experience of warmth and caring to extend beyond our restaurant walls and into every community where we live and serve. It’s how we demonstrate our purpose of Hospitaliano!
Investing in our communities is one of the best investments we can make and one with an impact that will last for generations. Olive Garden restaurants in the U.S. and Canada serve their community through a variety of local efforts, such as delivering meals in times of need and sponsoring a range of charity and school events; as well as company-wide programs, such as Olive Garden’s Pasta For Pennies, Pasta Tales, and Labor Day Hospitaliano! Visits.