Nidec Minster Corporation is a world-class supplier of equipment and services for the material forming industry providing single source total solutions for manufacturing equipment and services.
The company began as a blacksmith shop in 1896 and has since grown to be the world's premier manufacturer of precise, productive and dependable equipment.
Spirited and dedicated employees stand behind the same principle that has guided the company for more than 119 years -- a commitment to delivering integrity, quality and value to the customer.
Today, Nidec Minster presses and material handling equipment are in production in more than 87 countries around the world. A well-deserved reputation for extreme quality and rugged dependability makes Nidec Minster the obvious choice of leading-edge, productive stampers the world over
Nidec Minster is a subsidiary of Nidec-Shimpo Corporation, which is part of the worldwide Nidec Corporation, headquatered in Kyoto, Japan.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Prescription Drug, Vision & Dental)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan including a Roth contribution option and Employer Match
- Company Paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Vacation starting at Day 1
- Holiday Pay – 10 Days
- Optional Voluntary Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Jury Duty Pay
- Bereavement Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Safety Glasses
Nidec Minster Corporation is a world-class supplier of equipment and services for the material forming industry. With 120 years of business experience, Nidec Minster began as a blacksmith shop and is now a premier manufacturer of metal forming presses, coil line equipment, controls and related software known for its high precision quality and reliability.