- Medical, Vision, Drug and Dental Insurance
- HMSA -Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser - Hawaii and California only
- HDS – Delta Dental
- VSP – Vision Service Plan
- Match is 100% of the 1st 3% deferred
- And 50% of the next 2% deferred
- Pre-Tax deductions for all premiums
- Pre-Tax election and deductions for any eligible out of pocket medical, dental, drug, vision, chiropractic, etc.
- Pre-Tax election and deductions for parking and transportation costs
- Pre-Tax election and deductions for dependent care
- 1 week after 1 year
- 2 weeks from 2-4 years
- 3 weeks from 5-9 years
- 4 weeks after 10 years
- 100% Company paid
- All full time employees are eligible for this benefit the first of the month after completing 1 year of continuous employment.
- To activate this benefit you must complete the beneficiary section of the enrollment form.
- The benefit amount is one times your annual base salary not to exceed $200,000.
- 100% Company paid
- All full time employees are eligible the first of the month after completing 1 year of continuous employment.
- The benefit amount is 50% of your monthly base salary not to exceed $5,000 per month.
- Available for all employees after 30 days of continuous employment.
- Na Hoku, Inc.
3049 Ualena Street
Honolulu, HI 96819
About Na Hoku
The Na Hoku Tradition
Na Hoku. Hawaiian for "stars". Once used by voyaging Polynesians as guides on their journeys throughout the Pacific. Today, Na Hoku is your guide to the essence of Hawaiian and Island Lifestyle captured in our collection of fine jewelry.
Na Hoku has been creating Hawaii's finest jewelry since 1924. From the unique jewelry designs that we create in our manufacturing facility in Hawaii to the exclusive designer collections that we present to you, our incomparable selection of Hawaiian and Island Lifestyle jewelry is unmatched for its quality and expert craftsmanship.
Our profound love for the islands and a deep sense of tradition fuels our passion for fine jewelry making. It's what sets us apart as manufacturers, and will distinguish you as a proud owner of these unique island treasures.
Na Hoku Jewelry Stores
The finest in Hawaiian and Island Lifestyle jewelry collections can be seen in its entirety in our Na Hoku jewelry stores found on the Hawaiian islands of Oahu, Maui, Kauai, and the Big Island of Hawaii, as well as in Chicago, Denver, Dallas, Florida, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Jose, Pleasanton, Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, Boston, New York, and Washington D.C.
We invite you to visit any of our Na Hoku stores where we will welcome you with the spirit of aloha, and treat you as our honored guest.
Na Hoku Company Facts
National Jeweler Magazine, a prominent jewelry industry periodical, ranks Na Hoku the 11th largest fine jewelry retailer in the United States (ranked by units).
Na Hoku operates fifty-nine (59) fine jewelry stores located in the states of California (9), Colorado (1), Oregon (1), Washington (1), Texas (1), Florida (7), Hawaii (25), Nevada (6), Illinois (2), Pennsylvania (1), Virginia (1), Massachusetts (2), New York (1). The Company's active dba's include Na Hoku – Hawaii's Finest Jewelers Since 1924 (35) and Pearl Factory – Hawaii's Original Pearl-in-the-Oyster (25).
Hawaii Business Magazine, a prominent business periodical in the State of Hawaii, where the Na Hoku corporate office and manufacturing facility is based ranks Na Hoku the 82nd largest company in the State of Hawaii (ranked by revenue).
The company is the oldest and largest jewelry manufacturer in the State of Hawaii.
"Na Hoku – Hawaii's Finest Jewelers Since 1924" is a Registered Trademark and Registered Service Mark of Na Hoku, Inc. a Hawaii "S" corporation.