The largest tissue bank in the world, MTF Biologics is nonprofit and physician-led.
Headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, MTF Biologics has spent more than 30 years honoring donated gifts by developing innovative, effective allograft solutions to help people heal. From orthopedics to wound care to plastic and reconstructive surgery, we have become a force in scientific progress and patient advocacy.
MTF Biologics at a Glance
MTF Biologics is a non-profit service organization dedicated to providing clinically sound, safe allograft tissue. We’re comprised of a national consortium of academic medical institutions, organ procurement organizations and tissue recovery organizations. MTF Biologics also has two subsidiaries, Statline and IIAM.
Our goal is simple—do what’s right for patients, surgeons, tissue donors and their families through our three guiding principles:
- Make more safe tissue available to patients by building strong relationships with leading organ, eye and tissue recovery organizations.
- Provide the highest quality tissue by having the most stringent standards in the industry.
- Advance the science of tissue transplantation through our commitment to research and development.
Committed to professional and development of employees, we offer comprehensive training programs and Tuition Reimbursement. Competitive salaries and excellent benefits make joining our team even more rewarding:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life insurance (Employee & Dependent)
- Short-term/long-term disability
- Flex spending accounts
- Media Rental Library
- Travel insurance
- Credit Union
- Employee Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- Financial Planning
- Cancer Protection Plan
- Auto, Home and Pet Insurance
- 20 paid-time-off days annually
CHANGING LIVES THROUGH SCIENCE & INNOVATION.
Work with an employer who puts people first. Supporting donors and donor families, patients who receive the gift of donation, and our own employees, our mission is centered on caring for people.
Contact UsMTF Biologics
125 May Street
Edison, NJ 08837