Private Sales - Marketing Industrial 500 - 1,000 Employees 32 Active Jobs
The MH Difference
- Would you like to have the opportunity to make a greater impact with your customers and your community?
- Are you looking to work for a company that has the resources to satisfy your customers, but still maintains a small company feel?
- Do you want to work for a company that offers you and your family one of the industry’s leading benefits packages?
If you answered ‘Yes’ and are looking for a position where you can grow and develop in an atmosphere where People Matter, Passion Inspires, and Purpose Unites, then MH Equipment is the company for you!
When you join MH Equipment you’ll be joining one of the leading material handling dealerships in the country and one of the largest in the Midwest. We have 26 locations in 10 states and over 600 hardworking and dedicated employees.
As you take a closer look at MH Equipment, you’ll find a company with a rich and diversified history that is well-positioned for future growth in the constantly evolving material handling industry. You’ll also find employees dedicated to customer service, committed to serving the communities in which we live, and passionate about being a part of the MH family.
At MH Equipment, we know that anyone can help make a difference, and we are always searching for the best talent to join our team and make a difference in the lives of others. Your hard work and dedication will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package and a positive work environment.
Our MH Culture“People Matter. Passion Inspires. Purpose Unites…”
At MH Equipment, our focus is clear, as stated by our foundational guidelines above: People Matter, Passion Inspires, and Purpose Unites. Simply put, ALL People Matter – our employees, our customers, and those in our community; our principled Passion Inspires us to do the best we can personally and professionally each and every day; and our Purpose of serving our customers and making our communities a better place Unites all of us.
People Matter… All people are due honor and respect. Regardless of their background or beliefs, whether they are a customer, vendor, co-worker, or member of the community, MH Equipment will treat ALL people with their due honor and respect. MH Equipment is an equal opportunity employer and demonstrates that People Matter to our employees by creating the best possible work environments, compensation and benefits packages, and career development opportunities for each of our employees. Throughout our industry and in the communities in which we reside, we want to be known as an employer of choice.
Passion Inspires… Principled Passion Inspires others and enriches lives. At MH Equipment, we want our employees to have healthy and balanced passions, whether it be personally or professionally, and to channel that passion to worthy causes or activities in order to make a difference in the lives of others. We want our employees to be passionate about serving our customers and finding a healthy balance between their passion, their home, and their work.
Purpose Unites… At MH Equipment, we have a two part purpose. Like any business, our purpose is to serve our customers with integrity and excellence. Equally as important to us is our service to our community. A basic foundation of our company is to be more than just a company making a profit – our goal is to be a collection of individuals working together, the right way, to make a difference in the communities in which we work and live. Our business must prosper by first serving our customers well, however spreading a positive impact in our communities is our way of achieving a broader purpose.
To learn more about our community efforts, read about our His First Foundation.
Our MH BusinessAt MH Equipment, our number one objective is excellent customer service. As our Value Statement indicates, we want to serve our customers by being consultative in nature, transparent in practice and passionate for being a good steward of their resources. We promise to conduct each transaction with fairness and integrity.
MH Equipment offers a comprehensive list of material handling products and services to ensure our customers have what they need when they need it!
While the bulk of our product offering continues to be the new and used sales, service, and rental of Hyster and Yale lift trucks, MH Equipment has worked to expand our products to better be able to serve our current customers as well as to be able to move into other market opportunities for future growth. Currently MH Equipment has expanded our product lines to include a variety of materials handling equipment such as rough terrain equipment, compact forklifts, container handling equipment, tele-handlers, railcar movers, and much more. In addition, some of our branches represent the JCB line of heavy duty construction equipment with products such as backhoes, skid steers, and excavators.
Although we are constantly expanding our available products, MH Equipment still believes in the old adage of quality over quantity. That is why MH Equipment Company only aligns itself with manufactures that build quality products; and who possess the same customer drive and focus we feel is necessary to do business. This characteristic of our suppliers combined with our promise to represent their products with diligence and professionalism ensures our customers are getting the support they need with the quality they desire.
MH Equipment understands how important it is to keep our customers up and running at all times, therefore, we offer a variety of services to our customers to ensure their productivity.
- Repair Services – Our customers can’t afford to have downtime and that is why MH Equipment has over 300 trained technicians available across our footprint to perform repairs either in our shop or our customer’s facility. Our repair services span all makes and models and all types of industrial and construction equipment.
- Parts – We offer a vast inventory of parts for all makes and models of material handling and construction equipment. If we don’t have it on hand, we work diligently with our suppliers to get it in our customer’s hands as soon as possible.
- Fleet Services – From one truck periodic maintenance to multiple truck total fleet management solutions, we have programs to fit all of our customer’s maintenance and repair needs. Regardless of the make or model, MH Equipment has trained technicians available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With the recent release of our new MH Fleet software solution, managing fleet assets is easier than ever for our customers.
- Training - Safety & Training is a serious matter and is the best investment our customers can make for their company and employees. OSHA requires all forklift operators to be trained in accordance with OSHA standards and MH Equipment offers one of the industries most comprehensive operator training programs.
- Rental – MH Equipment has an extensive material handling and construction equipment rental fleet. Every piece of equipment is dependable and well-maintained by our fully trained technicians and ready to be delivered to our customer at their facility.
To read more on MH Equipment’s Products and Services, visit our website at www.mhequipment.com.