A nationwide technology company, MEI Technologies offers innovative, best-value services and solutions in systems design and development, applied engineering, cyber, and research and development to public and private sector customers in the aerospace, defense, and biotechnology markets worldwide. Our expertise spans numerous areas: engineering services, cyber services & solutions, space access, test and evaluation, human performance, and The Design Center.
Why Choose MEI Technologies
- Some of the brightest, most experienced engineering and technology experts in the U.S.
- Proven work methods, including ISO, CMMI and AS9100 certifications
- Delivering what we promise with flexibility, quality and integrity
- Reputation for entering a new market, getting to work and generating results
MEI Technologies, Inc. offers a challenging and rewarding work environment supported by a total compensation program that includes competitive base salaries and benefits. The summaries below are only a brief outline of the current programs available to full-time MEI Technologies employees.Medical Coverage
Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) and a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with a Health Savings Account (HSA); available in major metropolitan areas. Employees are able to select doctors, hospitals and other service providers within the network, with no referral necessary.Dental Coverage
Our plan encourages participants to see their dentist by covering preventive services at 100% of the cost, and provides coverage for basic and major dental work.Vision Coverage
We offer a voluntary comprehensive vision plan for glasses and contacts.Health Care Spending Account
Allows employees to set aside payroll contributions on a tax-free basis to pay for medical, dental, vision and hearing expenses for themselves and their dependents, which are not paid by insurance or other medical coverage.Dependent Day Care Spending Account
Allows employees to set aside payroll contributions on a tax-free basis to pay for eligible dependent day care expenses.Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
Provides free, confidential, professional counseling and referral services as needed for employees and their dependents. The EAP is available for family/relationship conflict, emotional stress, alcohol/drug abuse, legal concerns and financial counseling.Life Insurance
Basic life insurance is available. Supplemental life insurance can be purchased at group rates. Employees can also purchase coverage for their spouse and children.Disability
A Short-term Disability (STD) Plan and a Long-term Disability (LTD) Plan are available.Savings & Retirement
We offer a 401(k) plan to help employees build long-term financial security.Tuition Reimbursement Plan
We offer a Tuition Reimbursement Plan that provides financial assistance to employees wanting to improve their technical and intellectual competence by pursuing further work-related studies.
- Ranked 9th in Houston Business Journal’s “Largest Houston-Area Technology Employers”
- Ranked 46th on Space News' “Top 50 Space Industry Manufacturing and Services Companies”
- Ranked 47th in Hispanic Business Magazine's 500 list of "Largest U.S. Hispanic-Owned Companies"
- Ranked 56th in Inc. magazine’s Top engineering companies in the U.S., “Inc. 5000”
- “Best Places to Work” Nominee by Huntsville, Alabama Chamber of Commerce
- MEIT celebrates twenty years of serving its customers
MISSIONMEIT's mission is to be a dynamic, growing company that attracts and retains the best and brightest talent to provide our customers world-class, best-value services in system engineering and integration, payload integration, system design, analysis and development, and technical support services.
MEIT will be the leading mid-sized provider for innovative systems engineering solutions in the international, public, and private sectors.
CultureOur work has resulted in several awards demonstrating our performance-driven and customer-focused corporate quality policy, including the 2009 Goddard Space Flight Center Contractor Excellence Award and recognition as one of the Space News Top 50 space manufacturing and service firms for 2009 and one of the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America for 2008.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- AS9100 Certification
- CMMI® Maturity Level 3
- OSHA VPP Star Designation
- Owned by a Vietnam and Service-Disabled Veteran
- GSA Professional Engineering Services Schedule Contractor
- SeaPort-e Contractor
- NAICS Codes: 541712, 541519, 541330, 517110, 541511, 541711, 481212, 541512, 518210, 541513
SERVICESMEI Technologies has a track record of excellence in the following technical areas:
- Engineering Services
- Cyber Services & Security
- Space Access
- Test and Evaluation
- Human Performance
- The Design Center