MacLellan Integrated Services provides critical process cleaning services, process equipment and robotics maintenance, production line side support, sludge and wastewater management, HVAC and mechanical services and general facility maintenance. Our work environments include automotive, aerospace, and general industrial applications.
Founded in 1994, MacLellan Integrated Services has expanded from our initial core business providing critical process cleaning services to the automotive industry in the paint shop environment to a broad scope of maintenance, facilities management, and industrial engineering services across North America.
MacLellan is building our business by acting as a true business partner to our customers. Looking for more creative and innovative ways to reduce costs, our customers need maximum value for their labor dollars. MacLellan delivers all this and more to our customers by allowing them to efficiently and effectively outsource process critical functions to a business that knows and cares about their business.
BenefitsA summary of our benefit offerings include the following:
- Competitive base salary
- Discretionary management bonus program based on company profitability and your performance factors.
- Paid holidays / paid time off
- Major medical, dental and vision insurance, coverage begins your first day of employment.
- Flexible spending account (FSA) Program
- Matching 401(k) plan program
- Paid life insurance
- Paid short- & long-term disability insurance for salaried employees
- Education reimbursement
- MacLellan education fund scholarship
- Company clothing allowance
- Two days off per year to volunteer for the charity of your choice