Welcome to Lynx Incorporated, a privately owned marketing and sales firm located in the heart of Indianapolis, IN. We are dedicated to helping leading companies within the cable/satellite industry expand their consumer base and market share throughout the Midwest and nationally. We have proven that a smile, firm handshake, and clear communication are the most effective tools in acquiring long-lasting customers for our clients.
When compared to other mass marketing channels like billboards, TV commercials and radio ads, the benefits of our services are immediate and tangible. Our direct and face-to-face marketing strategies allow our team one on one contact with retail based customers and the opportunity to cultivate a personal and professional rapport. Through customized and product-specific presentations by our team members, we create a positive and lasting impression and acquire our client thousands of new cable customers a year.
Career wise, we offer a renowned Management Training Program that allows entry level candidates ample training within the marketing and sales field. Upon mastery of these initial responsibilities, we then offer all team members opportunity to advance into leadership, Assistant Management and Marketing Management positions, helping Lynx Incorporated to expand to multiple locations outside of Indiana. In representing the clientele that we do, our training process is balanced, thorough and allows for competitive and entrepreneurial minds to flourish.
As our list of clients multiply each year, we look for the best and brightest to join our marketing and sales team here at Lynx Incorporated. Our company atmosphere is high-energy, team oriented and fast paced. Did we mention unlimited growth potential too?! Our philosophy of 100 percent internal and merit-based promotions ensures tremendous career potential for each member of our team.
Besides wowing our client, Lynx Incorporated is best known for our exclusive Management Training Program. Candidates work directly with our Fortune 500 client, receive cutting edge marketing and sales training and hands on development throughout the different stages of their career. After 12-24 months of extensive leadership coaching graduates now have the ability to oversee a marketing campaign on behalf of our client outside of the Indianapolis area.
See what employees are saying about working for Lynx Incorporated!
CultureWhat does the culture look like at Lynx Incorporated?
• Humble. The portfolio of clients we represent require a certain standard of excellence and with aggressive growth projections nationally, we're always focusing on self-improvement!
• Team oriented. We believe that it's truly possible to love what you do and who you do it with. We started as acquaintances and are now family.
• Competitive. Most of our team members come from sports-oriented backgrounds and played at either high school, collegiate or professional levels! If you like baseball or the Colts, you'll fit right in!
• Ambitious. With a culture based on internal promotions and performance based work, we find ourselves surrounded by the most motivated and career oriented team!
• Philanthropy minded! We have created a company culture that emphasizes the value of using our communication skills for good. We fund-raise bi-annually on behalf of Operation Smile and children who need our voice to speak for their needs!
Our Beliefs & Values
"We believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to be as successful as they want to be, both professionally and personally - given that they are willing to put in the hard work and make the personal changes required."
Lynx Incorporated Core Values
- Team Unity