We are the heartbeat of the hospital
experience. Our guests visit our store locations for different experience - either visiting loved ones in the hospital, or between breaks while at work. Lori’s
Gifts is a unique retailer servicing over 370 hospitals nationwide for the last
37 years. We continue to grow because of
our compassionate employees that remain close to the positive hospital
relationships we have developed in the communities we serve.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE TO WORK HERE:
- Flexible Schedules
- Work Life Balance
- Employee Discounts
- Career Growth with the nation's leading hospital retailer
- Medical/Dental Insurance and other great benefits
- Fun Work Environment with Fun People!
What we doLori’s Gifts offers a unique combination of special programs to welcome hospital patients, visitors and employees to the gift shop. These programs focus on customer service and help increase gift shop revenues by building customer loyalty. We are truly the heart of the hospital experience.
Why You'll #Love2WorkHereWorking with Lori's Gifts provides the opportunity to truly make a difference in people's lives thanks to a setting within hospital systems already dedicated to a service vision that provides support and encouragement. It is not like working for any typical retailer
In exchange for your contribution to our team, we offer
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive benefit package that includes dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, supplemental health coverage (such as cancer, accident, and catastrophic illness) Store Managers are also eligible for a full medical package.
- 401(k) for all employees who have met a modest service requirement as well as paid time off for Store Managers and Assistant Managers.
- Awesome discounts
- Opportunity to learn, grow, have fun, and succeed with the largest hospital retailer in the nation!
Contact UsLori's Gifts
2125 Chenault Drive, Suite 100
Carrollton, Texas 75006