LogoNation a division of Halo, is a unique advertising agency that specializes in promoting local business pride and community spirit. A rapidly growing enterprise headquartered outside of Chicago, our headlining promotional product is The Original CommuniTee, an annual community promotion t-shirt designed to promote local businesses in communities across the U.S.
At LogoNation, our success starts with our amazing team members. For our sales opportunities, we provide excellent training and support, and welcome recent college graduates as well as experienced sales professionals to join our team. Our program is a perfect career jumpstart for entry level sales and marketing job seekers!
“LogoNation's base salary is much higher than other companies that my friends work for. I really enjoy being able to meet new customers and help them advertise! I love my job!”
Community Sales Account Manager, Georgia
Our Sales Account Managers get paid a base salary, commission, car allowance, flexible schedule, health insurance allowance, cell phone allowance and 100% gas reimbursement. Benefits include six paid holidays, accrued time off, and a 401(k) retirement plan with company match, along with a variety of fun incentives and bonus opportunities.
LogoNation’s success starts with you! Join the LogoNation Talent Network today to stay current on our available opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.
• Receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests
• Share job opportunities through Social Media or email
Mission & VisionOur Mission:
To provide unique community-oriented products that creatively promote businesses and enhance communities while maintaining superior customer relationships.
To be recognized by businesses and communities throughout the United States as the leader in community-oriented advertising.
Our First Year Milestones
- June 1998 - Bought table-top printer at a Trade Show in Columbus, OH to start business
- August 1998 - Leased space in Hillsborough, NC
- September 21, 1998 - Incorporated
- Produced over $85,000 in sales in the first year
- January 1999 - Developed the concept for the CommuniTee
- February 1999 - Sold the first CommuniTee in Natchez, MS
- July 1999 - Moved to Mooresville, NC and purchased our first garment printing press
- July 1999 - Hired the first full-time sales person for CommuniTees
- Purchased an automatic screen printing press and printed the Ahoskie, NC Communitee
- Over $600,000 in sales for 1999
- Our 100,000th shirt was produced in May 1999