Lifetime Care was founded in 1960 as Home Care Association of Rochester and Monroe County Inc. In 1974, the company changed its name to Genesee Region Home Care Association, Inc. and subsequently started doing business as "Lifetime Care". We serve 33,000 home care and hospice patients per year in the Rochester and Finger Lakes region including the counties of: Monroe, Wayne, Seneca, Cayuga, Yates, Schuyler, Ontario and Livingston. Our focus is on the delivery of compassionate, personalized care to adults and children who are ill, injured, dying or grieving. Lifetime Care also provides education that promotes healing and wellness.
• Primary in-home services include: skilled nursing, rehab therapies, medical social work, infusion therapies and home health aide services
• Specialty care services: cardiopulmonary, diabetes, cancer, Parkinson's Disease, wound, joint replacement and women's and children's health
• Hospice care is provided in Monroe, Wayne and Seneca Counties for the terminally ill; palliative care support for seriously ill children and adults
• Lifetime Care is a not-for-profit organization governed by a community-based board of directors and is recognized by the IRS as a charitable organization
We recognize and appreciate the value of solid employment benefits. We are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Health and Dental Insurance
• Supplemental Vision Plan
• Pension Plan
• Employee Contribution 403-B plan
• Generous time off benefits
• Tuition Assistance
• Flexible Spending Accounts (2 offerings)
• Life insurance (2 offerings)
• Supplemental Short Term Disability Insurance
• Cancer Insurance
• Veterinary/Pet Insurance
• Liberty Mutual
• Hyatt Legal
• Hunt Real Estate
• Credit Union Membership
• Mileage Reimbursement
• Employee Assistance Program
• Healthy Rewards Program
• Access to Wellness Center for accupuncture, massage therapy and chiropractic needs
• On-site Employee Fitness Center
Lifetime Care reserves the right to change the terms of its benefits plans at any time.
Benefits programs eligibility varies, depending on job status and classification.
We exist to provide compassionate, personalized care for recovering and restoring of health, improving quality of life, and maintaining independence in the home and home-like settings of all adults and children who are ill, injured, dying or grieving.
We are committed to being a responsive, collaborative partner in advocating for, and providing access to effective, innovative, culturally competent and cost-efficient health care services for all segments of the communities we serve.
Dedicated to building a committed, passionate and diverse team, we are focused on meeting the needs of employees so they may deliver the highest level of care possible for our patients and families.