Liberty Hardware Manufacturing is one of the industry’s leading manufacturers of high-quality decorative and functional hardware solutions, and decorative accessories for the home. Its products are sold through fine retail outlets, internet retailers, wholesalers and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) distribution channels.
Liberty’s product lines of bath hardware, bath safety, decorative cabinet, functional cabinet, builder hardware, hooks, hook rails and wall plates are available under the Liberty, Delta and Franklin Brass brands. Liberty Hardware Manufacturing is fully committed to maintaining our leadership position through brands that exceed consumer expectations and services that meet our customers’ needs.
Liberty Hardware offers two medical/prescription options; a PPO Plan and a Consumer Driven Health Plan. This benefit becomes effective the first day of the month following thirty days of employment.
Liberty Hardware offers a dental plan that becomes effective the first day of the month following thirty days of employment.
Group Vision Plan
The vision plan provides exams and lenses once every 12 months and frames once every 24 months. This plan is effective on the first day of the month following thirty days of employment.
Retirement Savings Plans
- 401(K) – Immediately after the time of hire, associates have the option to invest 1%-50% of their salary. The company will match 100% of this investment, up to the first 4% of salary deferred.
- Profit Sharing Plan - Discretionary company contribution made annually based on company performance. Eligibility begins on January 1st following date of hire, and the contributions are vested after three years of service. Work/Life Programs
- Flextime - Offers associates the opportunity to determine their schedule around core office hours. This program allows a choice of start and stop time on a daily basis as long as a minimum of eight hours per day and forty hours per week are worked.
- Summer Hours - Offers associates the option to temporarily work a compressed schedule during the summer. Participants work expanded hours over the course of four and a half days, which allows an abbreviated schedule on Fridays.
Flexible Spending Account
Benefit allows employee pretax dollars to be contributed annually to a reimbursement account for medical expenses (up to $5,000) not covered by your medical insurance plan and dependent care expenses (up to $5,000). This policy is effective the first day of the month following thirty days of employment.
Upon completion of one year of employment, qualified female associates have six weeks of paid leave after giving birth or completing an adoption.
Paid Time Off
- Holidays - Offers ten holidays to qualified associates.
- Vacation - Offers paid time off based on seniority.
- Personal/Sick - Offers paid time off based on seniority.
Fitness Center Reimbursement
Upon completion of two months of employment, associates may be reimbursed 50% of a yearly fitness membership from a licensed fitness center, with a maximum reimbursement of $450 per year.
After one year of employment, associates are eligible for reimbursement of up to $5,250 on undergraduate and graduate courses taken after meeting certain eligibility requirements.
Employee Assistance Plan
Behavioral healthcare benefit is available immediately upon the date of hire. This service provides free 24-hour support and confidential counseling for employees and family members.
One new scholarship in the amount of up to $2000 will be awarded annually to a dependent child of a full time associate with at least one year of service. The scholarship is based upon academics and financial need.
Liberty Hardware is dedicated to the success of our associates and to providing best-in-class products and solutions for our customers. We not only invest in our products, we invest in our employees by offering training and development opportunities to encourage growth within our organization. We also offer competitive compensation, a complete benefits package, and a safe, fast-paced work environment.