Kuehne + Nagel's superior service and integrated end-to-end supply chain management solutions help our customers turn their logistics challenges into a real competitive advantage.
Kuehne + Nagel has evolved from a traditional international freight forwarder to a leading global provider of integrated supply chain solutions for a comprehensive range of industries.
With approximately 55,000 employees and its global network of 900 offices in more than 100 countries, Kuehne + Nagel provides:
Seafreight: number 1 global forwarder; sustained year-over-year double-digit growth in freight under management; extensive partnerships with preferred ocean carriers
Airfreight: Top 3 global forwarder; leader in innovative air cargo management; global Cargo 2000 Phase 2 certification
Road & Rail Logistics: integrated road and rail offerings; extensive and growing European network; relationships with best-in-class carriers
- Contract Logistics: top 3 global provider; more than 7 million square meters / 75 million square feet of worldwide warehouse space; focus on continuous improvement processes
We deliver these services leveraging globally standardized, leading-edge information technology, ensuring synchronized display and control of each transport movement across the supply chain, via KN Login.
We work to turn our customers' logistics into a competitive advantage.
Why Kuehne + Nagel?
Kuehne + Nagel's experience, proven in well over one century, helps us understand our customers' supply chain challenges and develop, implement and manage solutions to meet them.
Our accomplishments are:
- Mastery of the interrelated components of today's extended supply chain
- Dedication to actively listen and understand challenges from your perspective
- Know-how to identify your obvious and hidden logistics pain points
- Variety of solutions to those pain points - both quick "hits" and complex solutions
Working with Kuehne + Nagel ensures the involvement of a staff committed to understanding your issues and focused on driving savings and efficiencies for your business.
Today's logistics challenges can be around the corner or around the world. That's why you'll benefit from Kuehne + Nagel's worldwide reach – through our Global Logistics Network – staffed by our talented professionals working with standardized processes and systems. No matter how you look at it, Kuehne + Nagel is a major global logistics player with a bright future:
- Our customers see us as a partner that meets the growing challenges of an increasingly global market with boldness, creativity and passion. We're focused on standardized global processes through strict adherence to ISO standards through our QSHE program.
- Our more than 55,000 employees worldwide see us as an attractive employer offering excellent career prospects.
- Our business associates value us as a long-standing, reliable partner.
- Our competitors see us as a financially strong innovator they find hard to beat – thanks to our award-winning innovation – which continually raises the industry's standards.
Combined with our dedicated local staff, familiar with their country's logistics infrastructure and customs requirements, Kuehne + Nagel is well-positioned to address your supply chain needs, wherever they are.