Kapsch TrafficCom is a provider of intelligent transportation systems (ITS) in the segments of toll collection, traffic management, safety and security, smart urban mobility and connected cars. The end-to-end solutions of Kapsch TrafficCom cover the entire value creation chain of its customers as a one-stop shop, from components and design to the installation and operation of systems. The core business comprises the development, installation and operation of electronic toll collection and traffic management systems.
References in 44 countries on all continents have made Kapsch TrafficCom a globally recognized ITS provider. As part of the Kapsch Group, an Austrian family-owned technology group founded in 1892, Kapsch TrafficCom is headquartered in Vienna, Austria, and has subsidiaries and branches in 30 countries. It has been listed since 2007 on the Vienna Stock Exchange (KTCG) and generated revenues of EUR 526 million in the fiscal year 2015/16 with over 3700 employees.
- We are operating in one of today’s most dynamic and fast-growing industries.
- Our products and services portfolio and engineering activities are at the forefront of the technologies in our industry.
- We believe in innovation.
- We are an internationally active company with European roots.
- We strive to create a work environment conducive to personal growth, satisfaction and achievement.
- We have a unique corporate culture and a family tradition since 1892.
- We work in line with our corporate values: respect, responsibility, performance, dynamic, freedom, transparency, discipline, family.
We make mobility solutions intelligent to enable users to arrive at their destination comfortably. On time. Safely. Efficiently.
We enable exceptional user experiences with intelligent mobility solutions.