Private Employment - Recruiting - Staffing 15 Active Jobs
Kable knows that you have many options for your staffing needs. What sets us apart is our focus on creating partnerships with our clients and associates for long term relationships. The basis of those relationships is great customer service, open communication, and taking pride in what we do. Our ultimate goal is to find great employees for our great companies!
BenefitsTimes are tough. If your company is like most, your staff is stretched to its limits. Layoffs, employee burnout and drastic cost-cutting measures are part of your business now.
So what’s that old saying? When the going gets tough, the tough use temporary staffing! Well, that’s not it exactly, but staffing services can be a real life saver during a recession. They can help your company save money, reduce risks and capitalize on the current talent pool surge.
Here are five practical staffing strategies to help you match the ups and downs of our unpredictable economy:
1. Run leaner. If you think of contingent labour management as an unnecessary expense, it’s time to change your thinking. Using staffing and contract labour can actually help your business lower overhead costs while augmenting your talent acquisition process. You can reduce your “permanent” headcount to match the low end of your business cycles, and then supplement your staff with temporary employees to handle production surges, special projects, or initiatives that require specialized expertise.
2. Offload employment-related expenses. We provide expensive and time-consuming services like recruitment, advertising, screening, interviewing, skills testing, employment verification and drug testing.
3. Avoid costly hiring mistakes. The temp-to-direct hiring option allows you to “test drive” new hires – you can see how candidates perform on-the-job before extending an offer for direct employment. If the candidate does not meet your needs we will provide a replacement at no additional fee.
4. Enhance and upgrade your team. Plan for the upturn now and get a jump on your competitors. Business may be slow at present, but highly qualified candidates are abundant. A staffing service can help you capitalize on this unique opportunity to upgrade your staff with top-notch performers. We can help you analyze your post-recession staffing needs (i.e., new types of positions/skills that will be needed post-recession) and create a team that’s prepared to “explode out of the box” when the upturn hits.
5. Reduce employee burnout. When your team’s resources are stretched, burnout becomes a real issue. Using temporary employees can relieve some of the burden. They can help reduce overtime hours, lower absenteeism, minimize turnover and even lower worker’s compensation claims – all without increasing your permanent employee headcount.
CareersKable Staffing is only looking for the BEST of the BEST! We work hard for our job seekers and expect the same in return.
Not all positions require experience, but we do expect all of our associates to have an exceptional work ethic. Excessive tardiness and attendance issues are not tolerated by any of our clients.
Contact UsKable Staffing
6584 Sosna Drive
Fairfield, Ohio 45014