Currently based in Dallas, Texas Jordan Health Services was founded in 1975 by Joe and Jean Jordan in Mount Vernon, Texas with a mission to…“Preserve our clients’ independence and dignity by providing comprehensive care in the home delivered by professional and compassionate caregivers”. Today, Jordan serves over 23,000 patients in partnership with Cima Hospice, HealthCare Innovations Private Services and PrimeCare Home Health.
Jordan accepts Medicare, Medicaid, and private insurance as reimbursement for services and accepts patients for care regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, marital or veteran status, disability or medical condition, gender or age, or any other category protected by law, or decisions regarding Advanced Directives.
Retaining top talent requires offering better benefits than your competition. As a result, Jordan works tirelessly to offer our talented team members just that, exceptional benefits. Depending upon your employment status you may be eligible for the following benefits:
- Group Medical - Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Texas PPO
- Vision and Dental insurance
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long-term disability
- Voluntary life insurance (employee, spouse and children)
- Long-term disability buy-up
- Short-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Retirement savings with an employer match
- Free on-line education through Jordan University
- Free CEUs for clinical staff
- Company cars for qualified positions
- Discount tickets for Six Flags Theme Parks, Hurricane Harbor, Dallas Symphony, and Great Wolf Lodge
- National membership program for Costco Wholesale
- Discount cell phone program through Verizon and AT&T
Enjoyable Environment - We work in an enjoyable environment that exudes energy and excitement.
Empathy - We are empathetic to our customer’s needs. We put ourselves in their situation.
Empowered - Our culture permits employees to make fast and powerful decisions.
Efficient - We continually seek the best methods to provide exceptional care.
Engaged – We are committed and compassionate about what we do.
Evolving - We encourage and accept change quickly.
Excellence – We seek excellence in all we do.
Jordan Health Services
14295 Midway Road
Addison, TX 75001
Toll Free: 800-646-8773