Jared® The Galleria Of Jewelry opened its doors in
1993 and revolutionized the idea of how a jewelry store should operate. We
offer five times the selection of ordinary jewelry stores, price it well, and
present it with the help of a team of experts, thereby creating the ultimate
jewelry shopping experience. Our Jewelry Specialists are constantly trained in
providing a unique guest experience.
We believe the quality of our store Jewelry
Specialists are one of the most critical elements of our success and invest
heavily in our training and leadership development.
Jared The Galleria Of Jewelry, owned and
operated by Signet Jewelers, whose headquarters are in Akron, Ohio, is a part
of the world’s largest specialty retail jeweler.
Benefits• General Manager’s Bonus Plan • Monthly Quota Incentive • Special Incentive Contests • Assistant Managers Monthly Commission • Annual Pay Increase tied to performance • Extended Service Plan Commission • Yearly Incentive Trip • President’s Club • Bounty Program • Repair Sales Commission • Incentive Trips for employee and guest
• Medical Insurance • Dental Insurance • Vision Plan • Prescription Drug Plan • 401(k) Match • Stock Purchase Plan • Paid Vacation • Employee Purchase Program • Short and Long Term Disability • Paid Holidays • Group Life Insurance • Supplemental Life Insurance Program • Tuition Reimbursement Program • Employee Assistance Program • Paid Days Off
Our CultureIt is the culture of a company that makes it a place you want to stay in order to learn, grow and prosper. The Signet Culture makes us different from any other retailer and any other retail jeweler. Our culture is our personality and the way we do things . . . What makes us unique and very successful.
• Promote from within – with over 100 Jared stores, all of our General Managers start on the sales floor, learning the Signet and Jared way. Managers gain increased responsibility based on successful performance. Managers typically begin careers by managing smaller volume units and based on performance, they have the opportunity to move to higher volume stores.
• Performance Driven – We measure, monitor, evaluate and reward performance. Our performance standards are well defined and highly measurable.
• Dignity and Respect Through Open Communication – We welcome ideas and actively solicit your input. We respect all team members and actively promote and open-door policy.
• Financially Strong – We have lead the industry in sales and profits for many years. We are champions and attract the “best of the best”
• You Have The Systems And Support To Run Your Business – We believe that our General Managers are business professionals. We provide General Managers with the most up-to-date and state of the art “systems and information” to run profitable businesses. We expect General Managers to manage their business, not just sell! We require General Managers to drive the business.
• Continuous Improvement – At the heart of all we do every day, in every aspect of our business, is the intense desire to maintain our status as Industry Leader! We challenge our thinking, demand more of ourselves and have an intense desire to maintain industry leadership today, tomorrow, and far into the future. This requires that every team member does a better job tomorrow than they did today. That’s continuous improvement!
CultureOur corporate team provides the services necessary to get the merchandise to the stores and enables the sales staff to exceed customers' expectations. Corporate departments include accounting, credit, distribution, finance, human resources, loss prevention, marketing, merchandising, purchasing, Management Information Systems, real estate and repair. Our culture is an open, progressive environment where employees are encouraged to take risks and achieve outstanding results
Training and Education• Career Development School
• High Volume Store Manager School
• District Manager Training
• Associate Training System
• Repair Training System
• Competitive Advantage Product Knowledge
• Management Training System
• Self-teaching In-store Study Guides
• Saturday Morning Meetings
• Diamontology and Gemology
• Annual Managers’ Meeting
• District Managers Development Program