INSYS Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Luxoft Holding, Inc., has proven its ability to deliver flexible, innovative solutions for our clients' technology needs, particularly in data science and strategic planning. We help them reduce costs and increase business agility by finding the resources they need in healthcare, pharmaceuticals, financial services and technology.
We are dedicated to helping our clients achieve the momentum they need to ensure continued business success. We do it by focusing on the kind of real-world data that supports well-informed, pragmatic decisions.
Why Work With Us
INSYS Group provides career opportunities that move you forward. Our success is based on relationships – the ones we build with both you and our clients. We come from a place of trust, generic open communication and straightforward values that invest everything we do. It’s a winning formula: Our turnover rate is among the lowest in the industry.
Our values are grounded in the idea of creating true collaborative partnerships, ed not simply executing projects. That holds true for team members as well as clients. We make a personal commitment to your success, and there are four pillars to the INSYS experience:
- Initial Screening Discussions – Any concerns are brought forward in a one-on-one meeting before anyone is placed at a client site. We discuss the client environment, travel requirements and the details of the job. We won’t place you on an assignment if there are unresolved issues.
- Training – We encourage training as the best way for all our consultants to keep on top of the hot job skills. There is full tuition reimbursement for all full-time employees.
- Employee Empowerment – We promote a “can-do” culture that offers many opportunities for employee appreciation. When consultants make the extra effort, they’re always recognized and rewarded.
- Open Lines of Communication – Our consultants meet with their account executives on a regular basis. These meetings help ensure that the consultants meet or exceed client expectations, and are personally satisfied with their assignments.
Simply put, INSYS will give you the opportunity to work with like-minded folks, in a supportive environment, for managers who care about recognition and growth. But we’re not the kind of company that wants to run your career for you, and we won’t promise more than we can deliver.
What We Offer
INSYS Group believes in developing relationships for the long term—both with our clients and our employees. Besides working with outstanding people in a supportive, professional culture, our team members receive:
- Competitive compensation and generous benefits packages
- Ten holidays and up to four weeks vacation each year
- Full tuition reimbursement for full-time employees
- Employee referral bonuses
- Medical and dental coverage, as well as portable supplemental insurance plans
That’s all in addition to outings, open access to our leaders and the opportunity to work with brand-name companies on leading-edge projects.