At Independence House, we believe that a nursing home should feel just like that-home. This is why we strive to create a compassionate, homelike environment that engages minds, encourages interaction, and raises spirits. Dedicated to meeting the complete needs of our residents through skilled and long-term nursing care, we strive for a quality of life that provides happiness and peace of mind for them and their families.
As an employer, Blanchard Valley Health System strives to provide a competitive, comprehensive, benefit package. Benefits are available to employees based on employment status, length of service, and work location within the organization.
As part of your comprehensive benefit package, BVHS provides:
• Health Insurance, with Prescription Drug Coverage
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts, including Health and Dependent Care
• Health Savings Accounts
• Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs, with Employer Contribution
• Short and Long Term Disability, both Employer Paid and Voluntary
• Employee Assistance Program
• Vacation and Sick Time
• Paid Holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Opportunities
• Birthday Pay
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• Health Exams & Immunizations
• Service Awards & Recognition
• Discounts to BVHS facilities, as well as local businesses and organizations through community partnerships.