ICM takes pride in the fact that no other company's equipment and proprietary technology are used in as many ethanol plants currently in operation throughout North America, than ICM's. Backed by the most aggressive yield, energy, and emissions guarantees in the industry, these plants collectively produce 6.7 billion gallons of ethanol annually. ICM built these plants, and today our comprehensive line includes more than 30 products and services tailored to make all forms of biofuel production more efficient and more profitable than ever. Armed with cutting-edge engineering and design tools and a relentless pursuit of improvement, the engineers, scientists, craftsmen, and construction management specialists at ICM come to work every day to ensure that the name ICM continues to be synonymous with quality, integrity, service, and innovation . . . not just in North America, but around the globe.
- Annual bonus based on individual performance.
- 401k retirement program with employer matching.
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance plus AFLAC.
- Flexible benefit programs for medical and dependent care expenses.
- Health club membership discounts.
- Discretionary spot-bonuses based on individual performance.
- Company-sponsored wellness program.
- Company-sponsored team-building events.
- Training and professional development opportunities.
If you are a creative thinker, excited by the challenges and rewards that innovation creates….then ICM is looking for you!
We are looking for…
- Assertive, creative thinkers who have a passion for working collaboratively.
- Hard workers who are excited by the challenges and rewards that innovation creates.
- Visionaries who embrace the opportunity and responsibility that come with true empowerment.
ICM, Inc., invests in its people by providing the tools, training, and leadership they need to succeed both individually and as a team.
P.O. Box 397
310 N. First Street
Colwich, KS 67030-0397
Phone: Toll-Free 877.456.8588 or 316.796.0900
ICM, Inc. was founded with a philosophy of “Faith First. Family Second. Job Third.” We have a culture that keeps our priorities in order, understanding that faith and family come first to maintain a healthy and efficient attitude while at work, so that when we come through the gate, we are able to focus on the job at hand. If you have a child that is playing in a soccer game or you have other important family obligations, we expect you to be there. We want employees to enjoy being with ICM, both on- and off-site.