We've been there. We understand.
Home Instead Senior Care began from personal experience. Paul and Lori Hogan founded Home Instead, Inc. and began serving seniors in Omaha, Nebraska, as Home Instead Senior Care in 1994.
It was Paul Hogan's own family experience caring for his grandmother that made him realize the need for elder home care services to help seniors live independently at home.
BenefitsHome Instead, Inc. invests in its employees by offering:
- A well rounded compensation and benefit program
- 401(k) retirement plan with a 5% employer match
- "Honor PTO" - a program that allows employees to take vacation, sick and personal time in the amount they feel is necessary to achieve work/life balance
- On-site dining room with personal chef
- People Development – u@yourbest - offering training, development and educational enrichment opportunities
- The opportunity to work toward a meaningful mission
- And much more!
Caring for seniors is a labor of love that requires a special person and just the right touch. Home Instead Senior Care® offices are looking for caring, compassionate individuals to join their teams.
To get started, search for available senior care job opportunities at the Home Instead Senior Care office in your area.
As the Home Instead Senior Care network grew, we saw first-hand the old reality of aging. We set out to change that. Our mission is a future where all people could age with greater hope and success. We strive to make that mission a reality with every life we are privileged to touch.
Contact UsHome Instead Senior Care
13323 California St.
Omaha NE 68154