Hino Trucks, a Toyota Group Company, assembles, sells, and services the most environmentally friendly lineup of Class 4-7 conventional and cab-over commercial trucks in the United States. Headquartered in Novi, Michigan, Hino boasts a network of over 200 dealers nationwide committed to achieving excellence in customer service and support. Hino Trucks is the premier medium duty nameplate in the United States with a product lineup that offers the lowest total cost of ownership, fully connected telematics, superior fuel economy, unmatched reliability and maneuverability, and the most comprehensive bundle of standard features in the market.
At Hino Motors Sales, U.S.A., Inc., we offer a fast paced, autonomous, and dynamic team atmosphere as we work to establish the Hino brand in the United States. It is the basic personnel philosophy of our company to encourage employees to develop a sense of responsibility and cooperative participation in the success of our business. We recognize the value of each employee and intend to provide the essentials that will enable each one to achieve maximum satisfaction in his or her work.
Opportunities for development and advancement are available to all employees, consistent with individual ability, performance, and the needs of the company.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we will select the most capable individuals and base our selections on ability without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, disability or any other basis as protected by applicable laws. We respect the individual rights of employees and treat each person with courtesy, dignity, and consideration.
Hino Motors Sales, U.S.A., Inc. places a large emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) by considering the impact our activities have on the environment and society as a whole.
• To Our Customers. We meet our customer's expectations by providing useful products and services
• To Our Business Partners. We build relationships of trust by engaging in open communication, with mutual prosperity as our goal.
• To the International and Local Communities. We strive to provide products that are safe and environmentally friendly, pursuing a responsible balance with the environment in all of our corporate activities.
• We strive to contribute to local communities in all the regions where we do business.
• We are devoted to good corporate citizenship, complying with laws and regulations and maintaining high ethical standards.
• To Our Employees. We respect each individual employee, and strive to create a workplace that fosters personal growth.
• To Our Shareholders. We work hard to anticipate changes in the business environment in order to improve Hino's corporate value.
HINO MOTORS SALES U.S.A., INC.
41180 Bridge Street
Novi, MI 48375