We are a Residential Treatment Center specializing in serving children with histories of trauma, neglect, physical and sexual abuse, and trauma-induced experiences.
Located in downtown Nashville, TN, Hermitage Hall is one of the country’s largest full continuum service providers for youth who struggle with a variety of social, emotional and behavioral difficulties.
At Hermitage Hall, we have developed treatment programming around a core fundamental belief: that treatment success can be maximized through specialized treatment programming designed around the youth’s age, developmental needs, cognitive level, past traumatic experiences and method of learning. The campus features educational facilities, a dormitory and gymnasium. At Hermitage Hall, finding hope for children is what we do every day.
Hermitage Hall is a CARF-accredited facility licensed by the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Developmental Disabilities.
- Trauma Informed Milieu
- 24-Hour Staff Supervision & Support
- Comprehensive Assessment Services
- Individual, Group & Family Therapy
- Crisis Intervention
- 24-Hour Nursing Services
- Recreation Therapy
- Psychiatric Services
- Psychological Testing and Consultation
- Multi-Disciplinary Treatment Planning
- Discharge & Aftercare Planning
- On-Site Educational Programming
- 24-Hour Electronic Surveillance
1220 8th Avenue South
Nashville, Tennessee 37203