HealthPoint Family Care is a nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to patient wellness. HealthPoint provides adult and pediatric medical, dental, behavioral health, obstetrics and gynecology services. We offer walk ins, same day appointments, evening and weekend hours for the convenience of our patients. We have locations in Boone, Campbell, Fayette, Kenton, Jessamine, and Owen counties in Kentucky.
HealthPoint Family Care’s vision is a community where everyone has access to quality, affordable health care. HealthPoint’s mission is to be the best provider of health services through compassion, innovation and excellence.
HealthPoint is a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognized Practice.
We are dedicated to coordinating care for our patients across services they receive within and outside of HealthPoint. We engage in a team approach to care for the wellness of our patients, rather than only treating specific symptoms or conditions. Our providers act as the leader of your wellness team and work in conjunction with you, your family and other outside providers providing care to you.
HealthPoint offers a competitive salary, bonus and benefit package that includes a wide variety of programs and services to meet the diverse needs of our employees.Â HealthPoint is a rewarding place to work wtih a teamwork atmosphere and positive culture.
Group Health Insurance
• Choice of two different medical plans (PPO or HSA)
• Prescription coverage included
• Choice of two different dental plans
• Orthodontia coverage optional
• Benefits for eye exams, glasses and/or contacts
• 401K Plan – Safe Harbor plan with 100% vesting immediately
• HealthPoint matches dollar for dollar on the first three percent of your salary and 50 cents on the dollar for the fourth and fifth percent of your salary
Flexible Spending Accounts
• Medical reimbursement account
• Dependent care reimbursement account
Group and Voluntary Life Insurance
• Company-paid guaranteed-issue group life insurance with AD&D coverage
• Additional guaranteed-issue voluntary group life insurance options for new employees, their spouses and their children.
• Optional long-term disability plan available for salary continuation in the event of eligible disability
Paid Time Off
• Paid time off
• Extended illness bank
• Eight paid holidays including one floating holiday
• Birthday off with pay
Education & Training
• In-service training conducted onsite during the year
• Tuition reimbursement
• Continuing professional education (CPE)
Additional Perks & Benefits
• Direct deposit
• Mileage reimbursement
• Various discount opportunities with local entertainment facilities
HealthPoint Family Care’s is known in the community as being a destination point for compassionate and value-driven care.
We employ knowledgeable, responsible, dedicated people in the right positions, working in an atmosphere of respect and harmony.
We value our employees and offer competitive pay, excellent benefits, recognition awards, and give you your birthday as paid time off!
We are a growing organization seeking employees who want to make difference in our community.