The Premier Provider of Orthotic and Prosthetic Solutions
Hanger, Inc. is the world's premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P) services and products, offering the most advanced prosthetics and orthotics, clinically differentiated programs and unsurpassed customer service. Hanger, Inc. comprises nine business units that serve different segments of the O&P industry. Each business unit contributes to the unique identity of Hanger, Inc. as a patient-focused company, combining a reputation for clinical excellence with a progressive approach to the use of emerging technologies.
Hanger offers an attractive package of benefits to our employees, both full time and part time.A Linkia employee works hard and obtains attractive benefits package.
Full-time employees working 40 hours per week are eligible to participate in the following Hanger, Inc. benefit plans:
- Comprehensive, low-cost medical, prescription, vision and dental insurance for employees and eligible dependents
- Orthotic/prosthetic care for eligible employees and eligible dependents (medical plan rules and medical necessity guidelines may apply)
- Life insurance up to 1X salary
- Supplemental life insurance at low group rates
- Spouse and child life insurance at low group rates
- Short term disability insurance
- Long term disability insurance at low group rates
- Paid annual vacation
- Two floating holidays
- Paid annual sick leave
- Paid annual holidays
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (employee funded)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (employee funded)
- 401(k) with company paid matching contributions
Part-time employees working 20 hours per week are eligible to participate in most of the above programs as well.
Empowering Potential at Work
Careers in orthotics and prosthetics with Hanger, Inc. – the largest owner and operator of orthotic and prosthetic patient care clinics in the United States – are an opportunity like no other. Our growing team of professionals works in an array of diverse orthotic and prosthetic jobs at patient care clinics and offices across the United States. Collectively, we touch thousands of lives each day, helping people achieve new levels of mobility and freedom.