Public Sales - Marketing Training Consulting 2,500 - 5,000 Employees Headquartered in Elkridge, MD 24 Active Jobs
GP Strategies Corporation (NYSE:GPX) is a global performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, e-learning solutions, management consulting, and engineering services. We are driven to solve your organization’s business challenges, attain ultimate performance results, and together make a greater impact. We equip and enable companies by:
- Developing and delivering learning services, solutions, and technologies to make your people and processes more effective and efficient
- Capturing your organization’s tribal knowledge to support your continual competitive environment
- Applying our specialized knowledge and expertise within your organization, to promote risk management and company value
- Engineering solutions to help your company run with greater efficiency
BenefitsWhen you work at GP Strategies, you’ll receive a superior benefits package featuring flexible options to fit your specific needs and lifestyle. The following benefits are for US employees and the insurance coverage indicated below generally begins on the first of the month following or coinciding with the date of hire:
- Medical benefits: GP Strategies offers two medical plan options. All covered employees and spouses are eligible to participate in the Health Improvement Program (HIP).
- Dental benefits: GP Strategies offers a rich dental plan for all employees and their dependents with no network requirements.
- Vision benefits: GP Strategies offers a vision plan through VSP.
- Health savings account: GP Strategies also offers employees the opportunity to contribute pre-tax dollars to a Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Flexible spending accounts: Employees can contribute up to $3,000 in pre-tax dollars to a health care spending account to be used for reimbursement of eligible medical, vision, dental, and prescription and over the counter drug expenses. Employees can contribute up to $5,000 in pre-tax dollars to a Dependent Care Spending Account to be used for reimbursement of work-related dependent care expenses for qualified dependents.
- Disability benefits: GP Strategies offers disability coverage that includes salary continuation, short term disability, and long term disability.
- Life insurance: Basic Life insurance coverage will pay twice annual salary, double indemnity in case of accidental death, up to a maximum of $300,000. Additional group term life insurance coverage can be purchased in multiples of $25,000 up to $1,000,000. Dependent life insurance is available for spouses and dependent children.
- 401(k) plan—GP Strategies retirement savings plan: GP Strategies offers a 401(k) plan with a diverse choice of investment options. GP Strategies matches with GP Strategies stock after one year of employment.
- Educational assistance: GP Strategies employees are eligible for 100% reimbursement of tuition and direct academic fees for up to a maximum of $5,250 per employee per year.
- Life Assistance Program: GP Strategies offers, at no cost to the employee, a confidential counseling and referral service to employees and their eligible dependents.
- Paid time off and holidays: Each regular full-time employee is eligible for Paid Time Off (PTO). GP Strategies observes 8 paid holidays each year.
- Other benefits: Other benefits include an employee referral program, travel insurance, a charitable matching gift program, employee vehicle discount programs, voluntary insurance plans, 529 college savings plan, discounted pet insurance, discounted home and auto insurance, discounted financial services through Wells Fargo and NASA Federal Credit Union, and discount programs for a wide variety of other services.
Career OpportunitiesWhen you work at GP Strategies, you’ll be working among some of the world’s most respected leaders in training, consulting, and engineering. Whether you’re an entry-level applicant or a seasoned career professional, you’ll be helping our clients reach new levels of technical and workplace performance. So we’re looking for the brightest, most talented individuals to complement our world-renowned services and skills.
As a global leader in performance improvement, GP Strategies has experience in a diverse range of industries and our job openings reflect that diversity. You’ll find a variety of technical, business, administrative, and program management careers in locations that stretch around the globe. If you’re selected to work here, you’re certain to find life at GP Strategies and your employee benefits to be among the best in the industry.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Vision, Mission & ValuesAs a global performance improvement leader in training, consulting, and engineering since 1966, we are driven to solve business challenges, attain ultimate performance results, and work with our customers to make a greater impact in their organizations and the world around them.
We are passionate about performance, learning & development, and innovation. We are motivated to make a difference for the customers we serve, and for this reason, the following guiding principles drive our business interactions.
GP Strategies’ vision is to equip and enable people and businesses to perform at their highest potential.
GP Strategies’ mission is to solve business challenges by providing the expertise and solutions needed to attain ultimate performance results.
GP Strategies fosters community through these core beliefs and guiding principles:
- Making a meaningful impact
- Acting with integrity
- Communicating directly and honestly
- Delivering quality services and products
- Developing innovative solutions based on need
- Striving for continuous improvement
- Demonstrating teamwork
- Respecting others
- Optimizing shareholder value