Govig and Associates is built with tenured professionals with industry-specific experience and insight to create focus within the marketplace.
Team members diligently analyze the trends and challenges of this competitive environment with one goal in mind: to ensure our clients and candidates come out on top.
No other firm represents a more powerful resource for fulfilling critical staffing needs. Here are a few indicators of our capabilities.
Govig and Associates is one of the largest franchises, with more than 65 consultants. Our office is ranked in the Top 5 out of over 1000 offices worldwide.
Many of our tenured consultants come directly out of the industries and disciplines they service. In addition, they are actively involved in networking through Associations & Affiliations in order to keep a pulse on the most current issues and trends.
Last year alone, our office placed more than 1,900 people nationwide.
Dick and Jan Govig founded Govig and Associates in 1978. Through the last 25 years, Govig and Associates has been awarded numerous honors.
Through the last 2 Decades, Govig & Associates (formerly MR Scottsdale) has been awarded numerous honors. Below are are some of our past years awards and honors of which we are most proud.
The MRINetwork™ has over 1100 franchises. Our office is a perennial Elite or Top Five franchise. Through 20 plus years of service, we have extended relationships with clients both in the United States and Internationally. We also have dedicated temporary and permanent placement divisions servicing the Greater Metro Phoenix area.
May 2006 - Staffing Industry Review, Branch of the Month!
2006 Growth Award
2006 Office of the Year
2006 Solutions Award
2006 Bess Cadwell #2 AE Worldwide
2006 (May) Staffing Industry Review, Branch of the Month
2006 Winner Best Places to Work in Arizona
2005 Best Of Class
2005 Top 10 Staffing Solutions
2005 Permanent Placements by an Office
2005 Bess Cadwell Top 10 AE of the Year
2004 MRI Elite
2004 Top 10 Office of the Year
2004 Best of Class
2004 OM National Office of the Year
2004 OM National Office of the Year 10+ Desks
2004 Jacque Linaman Top 10 AE of the Year
2004 Jennifer Mitteer Top 10 AE of the Year
2004 Bess Cadwell AE of the Year
2004 Bess Cadwell OM Regional AE of the Year
2004 Sharon Jochens OM Regional Rookie of the Year
2002 Management Recruiters - An Elite MRINetwork™Office - Top Five
2002 Management Recruiters / OM5 - National Office of the Year - Top Five
2002 Management Recruiters - National Office of the Year - Top Ten
2002 OM5 Scottsdale - Best Of Class
2002 OM5 - National Account Executive of the Year
2001 Management Recruiters - An Elite MRINetwork™Office - Top Five
2001 Management Recruiters / OM5 - National Office of the Year - Top Five
2001 Management Recruiters - National Office of the Year - Top Ten
2001 OM5 Scottsdale - Best Of Class
2001 OM5 - National Account Executive of the Year
To provide you with the highest level of service, we only work with a few select companies at a time. This allows us to become thoroughly familiar with your company, people, product, work environment and expectations.
We believe our company is an extension of yours. A candidate's first impression of your company often comes from us. Because we genuinely care that we match talented candidates with appropriate employers, we take the necessary time to get to know your specific needs. We only present a candidate to you after we have carefully screened him or her and determined that there is a good fit.
We understand that your hiring needs and priorities can change overnight. We also understand that we may only be one of a number of resources that you may use for your hiring needs. That's why we're flexible and offer a variety of services to help you meet your objectives.
Select The Right Solution For Your Company
- Contingency Search: under this arrangement, you can pay for our services only if you hire one of our candidates. Learn more about our unconditional guarantee and preferred account program
- Priority or Retained Search: Retained searches receive a very high priority. You will enjoy the benefit of a consultant and a support team completely devoted to your search assignment. An initial payment is made when the search begins, with the remainder due once the candidates are identified and hired. Retained searches work especially well if time is short or if the positions are at a higher level.
- Project Staffing: MRINetwork™can assemble an entire project team to work exclusively on your behalf. The team is managed centrally. Your communication will be with your MRINetwork™Account Executive or Project Manager.
- Compatibility Assessment: A valuable tool that assists in verifying the right fit for new hires. Our Selectsys survey profiles your positions and candidate personalities and compares them for compatibility.
- Relocation: MRINetwork™offers no-cost relocation services including cost-of-living and lifestyle analysis, investment rollovers, and preferred moving, mortgage, and real estate programs. Our relocation services significantly reduce costs and headaches associated with moving new employees.
- National Partnerships: Our MRINetwork™staffing partners will be a valuable resource to assist you with hiring in other cities.
- On-site Training: Our talented consultants offer on-site training and seminars to assist your executive team in conducting professional interviews. Consultants are also available to assist with issues such as professional dress, developing resumes and interviewing tips for outplacement, and a variety of other topics.