Founded in 1988, Golden Sands is a commercial general contractor with a focus on tenant improvements.
The company serves the nation’s largest financial institutions, one of the Southeast’s primary sports venues, and a steadily growing list of prestigious clients, including Fortune 500 companies, leading U.S. nuclear power utilities and the U.S. Navy.
Golden Sands also has a dedicated Facility Services Department, including expertise in disaster recovery, positioned to serve 27 states through seven regional offices.
We build up our people and empower them to build lasting client relationships by delivering extraordinary projects. Golden Sands' timeless, enduring, and intrinsic core values support our vision, shape our culture, and reflect our company's identity.
• Fearless: We Make it Happen regardless of the challenge in front of us.
• Persistent: We prepare today to Make it Happen tomorrow.
• Adaptable: We adapt to each unique situation and Make it Happen.
• Family: We earn each other’s trust by looking out for one another and Making it Happen together.
• Opportunity: We Make it Happen for our people by enabling their personal and professional development.