Public Healthcare - Health Services 25,000+ Employees 5 Active Jobs
Genesis is the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services from short-term to long-term and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. Getting people back to a healthier state is our promise and what motivates us.
At Genesis, our growing and diverse team of employees change the lives of our guests and residents each day. Keeping them vital, active and independent serves as daily inspiration as to why they chose Genesis in the first place – to change lives, including their own.
Changing the lives of our guests and residents as well as our employees is the nature of our impactful work. If this is daily inspiration you seek, as part of the Genesis team the life you change may be your own.
BenefitsGenesis offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to qualified candidates. We’re also known for our honesty and integrity, for the level of caring shown to those we work with and who work for us, and our willingness to accommodate employee needs. As part of our team, an employee may qualify for full-time benefits even if working as few as the equivalent of four days per week.
Our benefits include:
- Comprehensive selection of medical, dental, vision and prescription drug plans
- Flex spending for medical/dependent care
- 401K retirement plan
- Company paid life insurance for full-time employees
- Paid time off with “buy-back” options
- Flexible staffing levels: full time, part time, casual, weekend
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- New Business Referral Bonus Program
- And much more!