We know you know GEICO, but we want you to know that with us, you'll find a rewarding career no matter which path you take. Our over 37,000 associates have been unexpectedly delighted to find that their jobs have turned into successful, illuminating careers. You know us for insurance. Get to know us for careers, too. Visit us at http://www.geico.jobs for more!
BenefitsOur benefits package will help insure your future.
As a full-time GEICO associate, you'll be offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program, including:
• 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
• Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
• Tuition reimbursement
• Continuing education and industry-leading training
• Career advancement and job stability
• Associate assistance program
• Flexible spending accounts
• Business casual dress
• GEICO Federal Credit Union
• Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
• Associate clubs and sports teams
• Volunteer opportunities
• Auto insurance and partner discounts
Career OpportunitiesWithin our 16 major office locations and in states across the country, GEICO is hiring motivated professionals for various career opportunities, including:
- Inside Sales Representatives, Auto and Property divisions
- Customer Service Representatives, Auto and Property divisions
- Claims Service and Liability Claims Representatives
- Auto Damage Adjuster Trainees
- Experienced Auto Damage Adjusters
- Management Development Programs for college graduates
- IT Developer and Analyst career paths
- Technology Development Program
- Actuarial Assistants
- Business, Modeling and Customer Insights Analysts
- Product Management Analysts
- Attorneys and Legal Secretaries
- And More!
DID YOU KNOW?
78% of our management team started their GEICO careers in entry level jobs!
GEICO's Operating PrinciplesGEICO's seven operating principles help create a workplace in which our associates can thrive. For more than 75 years, we've been committed to high ethical standards, supporting our associates and providing for our customers.
- Respect, support and provide opportunity for all associates.
- Be fanatics for outstanding customer service.
- Be the low-cost provider.
- Operate with uncompromising integrity.
- Maintain a disciplined balance sheet.
- Make an underwriting profit while achieving optimum growth.
- Invest for total return.
IT @ GEICO
GEICO – a proven online and mobile industry leader – seeks information technology professionals to join our growing team. With more than 2,000 people working in IT at GEICO, not only are we a top employer for tech pros, we’re also at the cutting edge of our industry. We’re utilizing emerging technologies to drive results, enhance our customers’ online experiences, and impact bottom line results.
We're looking for people skilled in the following technologies:
- .NET / C#, C+, Java, J2EE
- Unix / Linux
- PHP, SAS, PeopleSoft
- Oracle, SQL server
- Microsoft Development Methodologies
In exchange for your hard work, GEICO offers excellent benefits, career advancement in a promote-from-within culture, continued IT training, and professional development opportunities. If you’re looking for an innovative company that is defining the way an industry uses technology … then apply to IT @ GEICO.
Our Hiring ProcessSearch Jobs & Apply
Submit Your Application
Tips for Submitting an Application
Initial Phone Interview
Interviewing with GEICO
More information is available at geico.jobs.
Students & GradsFrom fast-track Leadership Programs to IT jobs, and from Inside Sales to Business Analyst careers, who knew that an insurance company could offer so many opportunities! With 16 major locations, many career tracks, internship opportunities and our company's continued success . . . there's never been a better time to become a GEICO associate.
We recruit students and grads with all sorts of backgrounds and majors, including:
- Business, Management, Marketing
- Finance, Economics, Accounting
- Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science
- Computer Science, MIS, IST, Computer Engineering
- Liberal Arts, Psychology, Sociology