With 130+ years in the industry, GAF is the leading roofing manufacturer in North America. As a member of the Standard Industries family of companies, we are also part of the largest roofing and waterproofing business in the world. Our communities help give our work meaning and the products we manufacture help protect what matters most. The shingles help to shelter the families living in the homes in our towns. The TPO helps protect what is under that hospital’s roof. In addition to quality products, we make sure they are installed by quality craftsmen and women. The full GAF portfolio of solutions is supported by an extensive national network of factory-certified contractors. GAF continues to be the leader in quality and offers comprehensive warranty protection on its products and systems. Our success is driven by a commitment to empowering our people to deliver advanced quality and purposeful innovation and the desire to protect what matters most. For more information about GAF, visit gaf.com.
Here are just some of the reasons why GAF is your best and safest choice!
• Manufacturing locations across North America — to serve you better
• Inventors of the Timberline® shingle — the #1-selling architectural shingle in North America
• Awarded #1 visual brand by Life Magazine
• Fireshield® brand roof restoration system named "Best Product" by the editors of Buildings magazine
• Rated #1 in shingle quality by home builders
• Winner of the Builder’s Choice award
• Cobra® brand ridge vents rated #1 in quality by home builders
• Featured regularly in leading home and garden publications and on home improvement networks such as HGTV
• Premium designer roofing shingles have twice received the Architects Choice For Excellence Award
• Freedom™ TPO self-adhering roofing systems chosen Product Of The Year by Commercial Building Products magazine
• Named most-used brand of shingles and roof vents by remodeling contractors
• Named #1 in innovation for shingles and ridge ventilation by home builders
• Named most-recommended brand by upscale remodelers
• First to produce an energy-efficient asphalt shingle available in rich colors, called the Cool Color Series