Public Employment - Recruiting - Staffing 16 Active Jobs
Whether expanding or transitioning current staff, utilizing First Call can positively affect your organization by:
- Decreasing your unemployment cost. (Current legislation pending that will greatly increase an employers state unemployment tax percentage.)
- Partnering with a company who has excelled at placing qualified individuals with reputable
- companies for over 20 years.
- Creating an opportunity to partner with a nationally certified WBE (Women Business Enterprise).
- Providing local applicants within a short period of time.
- Helping to lower your workers compensation risk and cost.
- Providing the "piece of mind" that your organization is associated with a financially stable company who is committed to remaining 100% self funded.
- Partnering with a company who understands and respects the economic conditions we find ourselves in by offering discounted bill rates for standard time, time over 90 days, and overtime.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and LTD available from their first payroll deduction!
- Holiday pay and vacation pay available after 1000 hours and 1800 hours worked respectively!
- Employee recognition certificates handed out monthly at each client company!
- Payroll cards and direct deposit for each employee. Payroll issues handled instantly because it is done locally!
- Referral bonus opportunities!
- Quarterly safety site evaluations handled by our Risk Control Manager!
First Call Staffing
8733 Founders Road
Indianapolis, IN 46268