FedEx Supply Chain, formerly GENCO, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), with its more than 11,000 team members, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx networks, FedEx Supply Chain delivers solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com
BenefitsFedEx Supply Chain, formerly GENCO offers very competitive benefits to our teammates, reflecting our commitment to being an employer of choice:
- Medical Benefits include options to participate in preferred provider or high deductible plans.
- Dental plans offer modest pricing for excellent coverage.
- 401K Retirement plan that is best in class; matching 100% on first 3% of deferred salary, 50% of the next 2% contributed.
- Generous paid time off, including 8 holidays and additional vacation.
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- Employee Assistance services
- Optional Benefits include:
Supplemental life insurance for you and your family
Identity Theft Protection
Career OpportunitiesCareer Opportunities represent numerous opportunities for success in the following areas:
- Distribution & Warehouse Operations
- Transportation Management
- Warehouse Management
- Engineering & Quality
- Sales/Marketing/Customer Service
- Accounting & Finance
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Administrative Support