About UsWe are different from all the other engineering staffing firms!
All of our account executives and recruiters have at least a four year engineering degree and at least five years engineering industry experience. This ensures the highest level of competence and professionalism in the staffing industry, delivering the best possible service to both our clients and our candidates.
Our account executives / recruiters average more than eight years of experience with us. This means that, if need be, the recruiter you work with today will be the same one you work with next year and five years from now.
Call us and speak to our management or to one of our recruiters below and find out what we mean when we say:
“Engineering Staffing by Engineering Professionals, Since 1991”
Engineering Resource Group provides the industry with engineers and engineering support staffing for both contract / temporary and direct / permanent jobs.
BenefitsHealth and Dental Insurance
ERG offers health insurance through Aetna, dental insurance through Guardian, and we also offer vision insurance.
We are committed to offering a comprehensive benefits package to our contract employees and, as part of that, we make substantial contributions toward health insurance premiums.
For example, ERG will contribute up to 70% of the cost of your health insurance premiums for the Aetna 6350 plan, EMPLOYEE ONLY, and the same dollar amount (that we contribute to the “employee only” premium) toward reducing the premium costs for Employee + Spouse, Employee + Children, and Employee + Family.
Premiums are paid through payroll deductions and are paid with pre-tax dollars.Holiday Pay and Paid Time Off (PTO)
Engineering Resource Group pays employees weekly.
As a W-2 contract employee, you are eligible for holiday pay and paid time off (PTO).Holiday Pay*:
- After completing 500 hours of work (usually 3 months), you will be paid for the following 7 holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas.
- If you worked for us for at least 500 hours in the past 5 years, we waive the waiting period.
- Employee will accrue one (1) hour of PTO for every 30 hours worked, up to 40 hours per year. Eligible to use accrued PTO 120 days after start of employment.
Note: The above are our standard holiday and PTO pay benefits. There are certain exceptions and differences with several client companies, which will be indicated in your offer letter.
* Eligible for 7 days (56 hours) of holiday pay per year, after completing 500 hours of work. To qualify for holiday pay, you must work all other days of the affected holiday week or use PTO for days not worked, and average at least 36 hours of work or paid vacation time per week in the previous 4 weeks.
** Applies to employees working in New Jersey. For all other states, please refer to your offer letter.
We offer one of the most generous plans in contract staffing industry!
- We offer traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) plans.
- You are eligible for our 401(k) plan three (3) months after your start date.
- Engineering Resource Group will match 50% of your first 8% contribution, up to a maximum company contribution of $1,000 per calendar year.
- The company matching portion is vested after only one (1) year of employment.
(The one year is from your start date, not your eligibility date.)
- If you are over the age of 65, the company matching portion is vested immediately.
Contact UsEngineering Resource Group, Inc.
101 Gibraltar Drive
Morris Plains, NJ 07950
Phone: (973) 490-7000