EBI is one of the largest privately held screening firms in the country, providing background screening, drug testing, occupational health screening, and electronic Form I-9 and E-Verify services for employment, contract and volunteer positions for over 5,000 clients in the US and globally. EBI's been on Workforce Management’s ‘Hot List’ 12 years in a row, and is the only screening company to appear on HRO Today’s Baker’s Dozen list 10 times.
• EBI offers medical, dental, vision and optional employee-paid benefits that include life insurance, short and long-term disability
• If you enroll in our group healthcare, you will automatically enroll in our HRA (Health Reimbursement Account). EBI gives you a generous assigned dollar amount toward your plan deductible.
• PTO days that begin accruing immediately; 5 days can be carried over to the next year
• Annual performance increases
• Internal growth and development opportunities
• 401k with a competitive company match
• EAP – which is a program that is available to help you and your immediate family members find solutions to life’s challenges. They offer assistance on many topics including, but not limited to, life changes, stress management, financial and legal concerns, anxiety and depression, family and parenting issues, etc.
• Tuition reimbursement
• Our internal Learning Management System enables team members to take unlimited free courses to help improve their skills
• Flexible working program to help foster a healthy work/life balance