As the valley’s only not-for-profit hospital, Eisenhower Medical Center has provided high quality, compassionate care for more than 44 years through a full range of state-of-the-art diagnostic, treatment and emergency facilities. Eisenhower is an accredited teaching hospital, with a School of Graduate Medical Education training new physicians in the specialties of family medicine and internal medicine.
Eisenhower Medical Center has locations across the Coachella Valley for convenient, quality health care. The main campus and hospital is located on 130 acres in Rancho Mirage. Eisenhower Medical Center is a dynamic, progressive health care complex comprised of a 463-bed hospital, the Annenberg Center for Health Sciences at Eisenhower, and the Barbara Sinatra Children’s Center at Eisenhower in addition to its outpatient facilities in Palm Springs, Cathedral City, Rancho Mirage and La Quinta. The Betty Ford Center is also located on the Eisenhower campus. Eisenhower not only offers the highest quality health care for residents and visitors, but additionally provides a broad range of educational programs for the public, and for health care professionals.
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Retirement plan and benefits Retirement plan including a matching 403(b)
- Health care benefits A flexible health care spending account
- Relocation reimbursement Up to $15,000 for relocation
- Life insurance Life insurance for the employee, spouse or domestic partner, and dependents
- Tuition reimbursement Apply for our Tuition Reimbursment Program
It's not surprising that the Coachella Valley is one of the fastest growing areas in California. Eisenhower Health is just over 10 miles from the resort city of Palm Springs and its international airport, and about a two-hour drive from the beaches of San Diego and Los Angeles.