We are Eddie V’s, a glamorous dining destination with an irresistible atmosphere, pristine seafood sourced from waters around the world, aged prime steaks and award-winning wines. Our comfortably sophisticated V-Lounge, with its cocktail culture and soulful jazz seven nights a week, makes Eddie V’s a place to see and be seen.
We deliver first-class experiences with the help of a first-class team. Whatever your goals, the Eddie V’s team will help you fulfill them in an environment dedicated to high-quality service, integrity, a cutting edge culinary menu, and genuine love of our guests, fellow team members and community.
Career OpportunitiesBe part of a vibrant, exciting atmosphere with ground floor opportunities for advancement that allow you to perfect work-life balance. At Eddie V’s you will find:
- • A wide range of opportunities for your professional growth
- • A nearly 40% promotion rate from hourly to management positions
- • A unique restaurant concept poised for growth with first-class dining, cocktail culture and live music experiences in our V-Lounge
- • A dynamic learning environment. We invest in growing careers and provide Level I sommelier training to all managers along with continual training from Day 1 across all positions
- • A dedicated front- and back-of-the-house restaurant structure that optimizes team member and manager performance
We have created a diverse and inclusive culture with unrivaled benefits, including top tier salaries and a compensation package program that ranks in the top 10% of the industry:
- • A diverse and inclusive culture that’s been voted Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For multiple times
- • Medical insurance for managers and full-time team members with multiple carriers to choose from
- • Access to dental and vision insurance, and medical program options from the first day you join our team
- • All employees have access to a retirement savings plan with an employer contribution feature
- • A generous employee stock purchase plan for Darden stock at a 15% discount and stock grants for our Managing Partners and Executive Chef Partners
- • For our managers:
- A dinner-only establishment in most locations with schedules coordinated 4-6 weeks in advance so you can plan your life
- Managers receive two weeks paid vacation in the first year. Managing Partners receive three weeks in the first year.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per year for coursework you are pursuing to advance your job skills
BEING OF SERVICE
Obsessed with fulfilling our guests' expressed and unexpressed wishes.
GENUINE LOVE OF PEOPLE
A sincere interest in the well-being of our guests, our team and our community.
Doing the right thing, even when no one is looking.
Always looking for opportunities to help my team.
BEST TODAY, BETTER TOMORROW
Never stop learning, teaching and improving.
I AM EDDIE
I will do whatever it takes.