East Mountain Hospital is a NJ Department of Health and Human Services licensed hospital serving the needs of adult psychiatric and dual diagnosis clients.
East Mountain Hospital provides inpatient treatment to individuals from all over the state in a caring, supportive environment. At the hospital, both voluntary and involuntary patients that currently exhibit a primary psychiatric diagnosis receive treatment.
Medicaid and Medicare coverage is accepted.
Our services may include:
- Psychiatric evaluation and on-going treatment
- Medical consultation with treatment if necessary
- Individual, family and group therapy with licensed social workers
- Daily psychiatric education groups, focusing on issues such as anger management, self-esteem, communication, social problem solving, independent living and conflict resolution
- Addiction treatment, both group and individual, with a substance abuse counselor
- NA/AA meetings
- 24 Hour therapeutic milieu with registered nurses and mental health technicians
- ECT services
- Assessment by a registered dietitian Medication Management
- Pet Therapy with a Certified Therapy Dog