At Blick, providing the best service to our customers is an essential part of our philosophy. Our long-standing business motto - "Blick Ships Quick" - embodies our commitment to getting our customers what they want, when they want it.
Blick Art Materials has achieved phenomenal growth, longevity, and industry leadership from the mid- 20th century to the present because we have stayed true to our founding principles, such as:
- providing our customers with the best service, selection, product quality, and pricing;
- creating a climate that calls forth the best in every employee; and
- capitalizing on emerging technologies and opportunities for growth.
At Blick, a unique opportunity for professional development includes:
- learning about every area of the business;
- having significant contact with senior management;
- learning state-of-the-art technology;
- experiencing proven stability;
- directly influencing company performance; and
- enjoying an outstanding benefits package.
One of the great things about working at Blick Art Materials is that we are a medium-sized company, yet we offer the benefits and stability of a much larger company. We maintain competitive salary levels along with an annual bonus program that further rewards employees for their personal and team accomplishments. We also currently subsidize family healthcare programs and retirement plan contributions.
At Blick, you'll find an environment that develops, encourages, and supports you. By hiring creative artists, talented number-crunchers, multi-system programmers, and innovative merchants, Blick has become a customer-focused company that operates in an open team environment. In addition, Blick's company environment is supported by state-of-the-art technology more common in much larger companies.