CoreMedical Group is a leading national healthcare staffing and recruiting agency specializing in the placement of traveling nurses (RN, LPN), traveling therapists (PT, OT, SLP), permanent nurses (RN, staff and management levels), physicians (MD, Locum Tenens), and Healthcare IT (HIT) professionals.
We recruit the finest medical professionals and provide staffing solutions to hospitals and healthcare providers in all 50 states, including Alaska and Hawaii.
Staffing Industry Analysts recently named us one of the Largest Healthcare Staffing Firms and one of the Largest Travel Nursing Staffing Firms in the U.S.
With more than 25 years of experience in the healthcare staffing industry, we work hard to solve staffing challenges by creating synergy between client and talent while giving back to the community.
We offer permanent candidates free resume & interview preparation, salary negotiation, and career counseling.
We offer our travel/contract candidates great benefits including day 1 insurance, weekly pay, access to free online CEUs, matching 401K up to 6%, the ability to earn a free trip to the Caribbean each year, and more.
Need more reasons to choose CoreMedical? Contact our experienced healthcare recruiters and client representatives at 800-995-2673 or email@example.com today!
CoreMedical Group has travel and permanent career opportunities for:
CoreMedical Group is an equal opportunity employer.
- Registered Nurses (RN – staff level and management)
- Specialities: Emergency Room (ER, ED), Operating Room (OR), Telemetry, Step-down, PCU, Critical Care (CCU), Intensive Care (ICU), Clinical Coordinator, Trauma, CVICU, Labor & Delivery (L&D), Obstetrics (OB), TNCC, Women’s Services, Postpartum, Nursery, Newborn, Acute care, Long Term Care (LTC), Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Birthing Center, Pre-Op, Post-Op, Abulatory Surgery, Antepartum, Cardiac Surgical Intensive Care, Clinical Documentation, Dialysis, Utilization Review, Case Manager, OB/GYN, Oncology, Pediatrics, Med/Surg, Pediatric ER, Sterile Processing, Nurse Manager, Nurse Director, Nurse Supervisor, PICU, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), PACU, Rehab, and more.
- Medical Executives (CNO, DON, ADON)
- Physicians (MD, DO, Locum Tenens)
- Surgical Technicians (ST, CST)
- Physical Therapists and Physical Therapist Assistants (PT, DPT, PTA)
- Occupational Therapists and Occupational Therapist Assistants (OTR, COTA)
- Speech Language Pathologists (CCC-SLP, SLP)
- Respiratory Therapists (RRT, CRT)
- Healthcare Information Technology Professionals (HIT)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN – staff level)
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Radiology Technicians
US Toll Free: (800) 995-2673
In New Hampshire: (603) 893-4515
Address: 3000 Goffs Falls Road
Manchester, NH 03103
US Toll Free: (866) 420-1055