Public 42 Active Jobs
Computershare (ASX: CPU) is a leading global financial services firm, serving 14,000 of the world’s largest and most prominent companies including more than half of the Dow 30 and over a third of the Fortune 500.
We are a trailblazer in the securities industry and have an aggressive growth and expansion strategy in key major markets, particularly in the United States. Our recent acquisitions in the US include prestigious firms Georgeson, Transcentive and EquiServe.
The breadth and depth of our business lines create tremendous opportunities for highly-motivated individuals.
We offer a diversity of innovative investor-related products and specialized financial solutions that enable our clients to better serve and communicate with their various stakeholders. Our service offerings include:
- Transfer agency and shareholder servicing
- Corporate events
- Proxy and meeting services
- Financial communications
- Employee stock purchase and option plans
- Marketing solutions
- Structured finance
- Governance and compliance
- Global capital markets
If you're interested in working in an environment that fosters teamwork, a culture of open communication and achievement, explore the opportunities available at www.computershare.com or apply to this job opening.
Career OpportunitiesIt is the policy of Computershare to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition, status with regard to public assistance, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws. We will not fail or refuse to hire any individual, discharge any individual, or otherwise discriminate against any individual by reason of the employee’s race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, genetic predisposition, or status with regard to public assistance.
Computershare is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and treatment for all employees and job applicants
This policy governs all areas of employment at the company. All recruitment, selection, placement, training, promotions, discipline, layoff and termination decisions made by the company will be based solely on the job-related qualifications and abilities of candidates, except where sex or age are bona fide occupational qualifications. Computershare’s commitment to equal employment opportunity extends to providing reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
BenefitsComputershare offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Health and insurance plans
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision care insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Supplemental spouse/dependent life insurance
- Supplemental employee life insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Supplemental employee accidental death & dismemberment insurance (AD&D)
- Supplemental spouse/dependent AD&D
- Auto, homeowner’s and personal lines of insurance
Pre-tax flexible savings accounts
- Out-of-pocket medical expense reimbursement
- Dependent care
- Transportation program
- 401K plan, company matches up to 4%, fully vested from day one
- Employee stock purchase plan
- 529 college savings plan
Life balance programs and benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) resources and tools for life management, health and wellness resources, consultation, personal support
- Paid time-off policy
- Nine paid holidays per year
- Organized employee events
Education and training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Internal learning and development opportunities from basic training to career- and skill-specific training
Discount programs including
- Health club memberships
- Cell phones
- Theater tickets
- Sports events
These programs are available to regular full-time employees who regularly work 30 hours or more a week. Neither this document nor its distribution should be interpreted as an offer of, or contract for employment. Computershare reserves the right to amend any or all of the abovementioned benefits at any time.