Healthcare provides innovative behavioral health and integrated healthcare
services to clients of all ages. We take pride in our creative and
collaborative work environment and in delivering clinically excellent,
trauma-informed, recovery-oriented services.
We are a private, nonprofit community mental health center in central Washington
and have been serving children, adults, and families since the 1970s. Our staff
of nearly 700 highly-trained and qualified professionals provides services to
over 20,000 individuals each year, making us one of the largest behavioral
health providers in the state. We
operate clinics in Cle Elum, Ellensburg, Yakima, Sunnyside, Pasco, Goldendale,
White Salmon and Walla Walla, with services provided in a total of ten counties.
reputation for providing outstanding behavioral health treatment makes us a leader
within our industry. We have established partnerships with major research
universities, the state, and other community providers to implement unique and cutting-edge
treatment programs. To ensure that our clients receive the highest-quality
treatment available, our leadership team is forward-thinking and continually
looking for ways to expand and improve our services.
Healthcare provides treatment programs covering the full scope of behavioral
healthcare. Our services include inpatient and outpatient programs for mental
health and substance use disorders, victim advocacy, crisis outreach and
stabilization, care integration, community education, residential programs, and
more. As our agency continues to grow, we look forward to adding new programs
and facilities to meet the needs of the communities we serve.
more information about our services, programs, and locations, please visit www.comphc.org.
What Comprehensive Healthcare Can Offer You
Training and Development
- A variety of career opportunities in a wide range of settings with room for mobility and promotion
- Regular training opportunities including support, supervision, and consultation in implementing evidence-based services and programs
- Clinical supervision toward licensure (if applicable)
Innovative Program & Services
- A strong reputation for providing quality, evidence-based services within a collaborative multi-disciplinary team environment
- Innovative, forward-looking leadership that seeks to thrive in an ever-changing healthcare environment
- Joint Commission-accredited organization committed to continuous quality improvement
- Established partnerships with major research universities and other community and healthcare providers to implement cutting-edge treatment programs and services
- Competitive salaries within our communities and industry
- Healthcare coverage for employee and qualified family members
- Generous vacation, paid holiday and sick leave policies
- Access to Employee Assistance Program services
- Agency-funded retirement plan with contributions equal to 5% of compensation
- Additional retirement investment opportunities with a 50% investment match of up to 4% of compensation
- Agency-funded life and disability insurance program
- Financial incentives to further employee education
- Educational loan repayment programs (conditions apply)
At Comprehensive, we know that the right opportunities help employees flourish. We offer a wide range of career paths with options for mobility and advancement within the agency, giving staff a chance to find their best fit. All employees receive regular job-related training and clinical staff members have the opportunity to receive on-site continuing education as required for maintaining licensure. In addition, we encourage and support our clinicians in earning independent licensure by offering regular clinical supervision with licensed team leaders or program directors. We encourage staff to pursue further education or practice in order to earn advanced credentials whenever possible.
To learn more about working at Comprehensive Healthcare, visit the Employment page of our website. To view our full list of job opportunities, please click here.
To provide innovative integrated health care, community education and services to individuals, families and organizations.