Making communication easier for over 15 years.
Innovation focused where telecommunications meets hearing loss.
ClearCaptions provides an innovative suite of communication services for people with hearing loss.
Making communication easier has been our passion from the beginning.
As a Federal Communications Commission (FCC)-certified telephone captioning provider, ClearCaptions follows the highest industry standards for privacy, security and professionalism on all your calls.
BenefitsFull-time employees enjoy a competitive benefits package and a professional work environment where they can reach their fullest potential. Take a look for yourself:
- Time Off
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Prescription drug plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Travel assistance
- Health club/gym reimbursement
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Pre-tax medical and dependent care reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary short-term disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development courses
- Paid professional memberships
- Eight paid holidays per year
- Three weeks personal time off (PTO)
- Bereavement and jury duty leaves
What is ClearCaptions?
ClearCaptions provides text of phone conversations for people with hearing loss. Certified as a caption telephone provider by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), ClearCaptions offers an innovative suite of communication services on a variety of platforms, including personal computers, mobile devices and home phones.