Clayton Homes was founded in 1956 and is proud of its history of providing affordable, quality homes. The Company is a diverse builder offering traditional site-built homes, modular homes, manufactured housing, “tiny” homes, college dormitories, military barracks, and apartments. In 2015, Clayton built over 34,000 homes.
At Clayton, we are as dedicated to your professional growth as we are to the quality and value of our products. Whether you are looking for a part-time position or a place to launch your career, we want you to achieve your dreams. We understand our success and positive results are tied to the overall satisfaction of our customers.
If you want to be part of an organization that encourages and rewards individual achievements, as well as team success, explore the many options at Clayton. We offer career opportunities from entry level to experienced positions.
Our Company Values
- Preserve our integrity above all else.
- Treat people right; Do the right thing.
- Try a lot of stuff; Keep what works.
- Listen to our customers and each other to get better.
- Take care of the environment and the communities we live in.